Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel CHADFISHING GONE WRONG

edwardnashton

edwardnashton

Jordan Barrett’s disciple
Been chadfishing to this tall hyper stacy (6’2) and I sent her a picture of my real face while pretending to be Chad asking her to rate a picture of me. “Rate this guy(me) what do you think of him” she said 0/10 Jfl. And said “ew” and “disgusting mole rat holy fuck” never been more over jfl

Now what in the world made you think that was a good idea? Did you want another confirmation that you are ugly? A look in the mirror would have done the trick.

Now what in the world made you think that was a good idea? Did you want another confirmation that you are ugly? A look in the mirror would have done the trick.
I thought it was a perfect chance to get my face rated from a girl without hypocrisy or virtue signaling

I thought it was a perfect chance to get my face rated from a girl without hypocrisy or virtue signaling
I honestly can't believe you were even brave enough to send a picture at all. I hate showing my face.

Now what do you get if you gaslight and ignore an incel! YOU GET WHAT YOU FKN DESERVE!

Pics would be nice jfl.

I honestly can't believe you were even brave enough to send a picture at all. I hate showing my face.
My brain is so fried from all the abused dog treatment I can’t think properly

Now what do you get if you gaslight and ignore an incel! YOU GET WHAT YOU FKN DESERVE!

Pics would be nice jfl.
I’m a truecel amongst truecels Jfl. I can’t wait for winter to cover my face with a scarf

When you're getting too bluepilled, a harsh reminder of reality is necessary.

It never began for chadfishers.

Why can't we all be gigachads? Why can't they roll out gene editing technology and artificial wombs to treat and correct our subhumanity? They put out soo much money for jewish COVID vaccines and bullshit climate change, but won't do a thing to make us look good so that we all have a decent chance at life! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: