Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadfishing and irl

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
★★★★
I've been chadfishing on and off in my hometown for about six months now. I frequently see women I've planned dates with when I leave my apartment and go outside where there are lots of people . It is hella weird. For a split second I feel like we know each other and that I should greet them.

Fucking brutal.

I kind of want to try chadfishing

If only your bones grew in the right direction you would be meeting and fucking them

If only your bones grew in the right direction you would be meeting and fucking them
If I were as low inhib as chadfishman I would go talk to them to get some content.

I kind of want to try chadfishing
Man, don't let the insurance companies know if you do. You might also want to try catfishing to see how many options average women have. You know it's over once you have seen it with your own eyes :feelscry:

Chadfishing is like a dream, women worship you and everything is fine until you wake up realise it's not your pictures in profile

Chadfishing is like a dream, women worship you and everything is fine until you wake up realise it's not your pictures in profile
Exactly. It's even worse to know that there is nothing I can do to make the dream come true unlike men who dream about money and wealth.

1 Samuel 16:7 New International Version (NIV)
7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart

This quote needs to be spread

@FinnCel Good psalm.

please go to them and say Hi, i catfished you with chad pics

please go to them and say Hi, i catfished you with chad pics
Yeah, that could be great internet content and perhaps even viral if done properly. I'm not ballsy enough to sacrifice myself for the community tho. Not quite there yet.

Damn that’s deep

I chadfish girls to the restaurant I work. I once even tried to invite a girl to where the dishes get cleaned (the dish pit). It’s a fun way to pass time. Especially when you infiltrate the work/school you go to and nobody has even a clue it’s you

Would like to see chadfishing videos, not enough on YouTube..

I chadfish girls to the restaurant I work. I once even tried to invite a girl to where the dishes get cleaned (the dish pit). It’s a fun way to pass time. Especially when you infiltrate the work/school you go to and nobody has even a clue it’s you
This should be more common.

This would be a great way to find nudes of local hotties! But it would make me feel bad knowing they only want Chad.
This should be more common.
It makes me wish I could work just to mess with them! Lol. Lucky dude!