Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing 101

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Hey boyos, I've got another date today and thought I'd share some tips and hear yours.

1. If she asks for insta say you only have snap, alot of holes only have one, in most cases if she asks for social media early she is somewhat suspicious you're a Chadfish.

2. Ask her where she lives as soon as possible, then wherever she says make sure to say you live somewhat far away but not too far that she won't bother coming for a date.

3. Try and get her to come to you and say you'll treat her for her troubles. Maximize her time wastage.

4. Do not let off you're an incel, she will just laugh, she would be far more devastated if she thinks you were an actual Chad.

5. Chadfishing can be very time consuming, try and set up a date asap.

High IQ and based.
Every ugly cumdumpster who thinks they deserve chad should be made fun of

How can I set a profile? Tinder asks me to log in with my facebook account

Another pro tip: the moment she raises suspicion that you're chadfishing her, challenge her to a video chat. Most foids don't look presentable most of the time and will refuse, but your bluff will allay her suspicions enough for you to proceed. When I was chadfishing, 0% of foids accepted the video chat challenge.

make a fake chadfish profile on fb
Yes, but Chadfishing is time-consuming. Are you sure that's the only way? Setting a profile on facebook requires months, collecting friends and building a social status is hard and boring. I need a faster method.

How can I set a profile? Tinder asks me to log in with my facebook account
You can set it up using just your phone number. A sim card costs only £1

High IQ and based.
Every ugly cumdumpster who thinks they deserve chad should be made fun of
Slut shaming should be mandatory.
Only the soy numales want to protect m´lady.

Are you using blustack?
Dunno what that is. You just need to register the phone number with tinder, it sends a confirmation text then you can put your normal sim back in. You do need a pic of Chad on your whatsapp profile, so a second cell phone would be the best option.

I just wanted to prove Just Be Ethnic, with Tinder.
QONVIyz

Another pro tip: the moment she raises suspicion that you're chadfishing her, challenge her to a video chat. Most foids don't look presentable most of the time and will refuse, but your bluff will allay her suspicions enough for you to proceed. When I was chadfishing, 0% of foids accepted the video chat challenge.

:feelsthink: