Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfishers gtfih

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
On my Chad-lite fish account, a fat ugly black old foid is messaging me. Does she really think the deserves a tall, white, good looking guy who is shredded and has muscles lol. The nerve of these bitches.

Worthless entitled cunt

wait listen this is very simple

ask her 1 question

"hey I'm curious are you trans? I'm not trying to insult you but you have some very nice, manly features. I'm really attracted to trans girls."
She will be traumatized by the question

If you live in an area where you can get fined for social gatherings, tell her to meet your chadfish somewhere and call the cops on her.

ask her 1 question

"hey I'm curious are you trans? I'm not trying to insult you but you have some very nice, manly features. I'm really attracted to trans girls."
Tysonlaugh

Tell her she is a whore

I think I will just block and ghost her

On my Chad-lite fish account, a fat ugly black old foid is messaging me. Does she really think the deserves a tall, white, good looking guy who is shredded and has muscles lol. The nerve of these bitches.
She'll takes chadcock in anyway she can.

She doesn't even care if she gets pumpndumped

Never settle on a fat bitch that doesn't get cold approached by chads

She'll takes chadcock in anyway she can.

She doesn't even care if she gets pumpndumped

Never settle on a fat bitch that doesn't get cold approached by chads
pm me

OP avatar is hilarious. He's in the WWE and looks like a bird. Recessed chin, and god awful side profile. :feelskek:

Why are you chadfishing with a Chadlite and not a Chad ?

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

ask her 1 question

giga based

Why are you chadfishing with a Chadlite and not a Chad ?

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
Because it’s m...er Um i mean I wanted to see how hard it is even for chad-lite. And the pic is of a dude I know on the net who slays irl.

Because it’s m...er Um i mean I wanted to see how hard it is even for chad-lite. And the pic is of a dude I know on the net who slays irl.
"shredded and has muscles"
:feelsEhh::feelskek::feelshmm:

Does she really think the deserves a tall, white, good looking guy who is shredded and has muscles lol. The nerve of these bitches.

She doesn't need to think. She's doing it cause she had guys like that in the past. Chad fucks anything when he needs a quicky.

ask her 1 question

Holy shit that destroys her, based:feelskek:

don't be a pussy, ask her if she's trans
Do it or high inhib beta OP

ask her 1 question