Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadfishcels GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I've used dating apps before and had obviously no success at all. I've also seen brutal blackpills from chadfishing profiles which are pretty common now in blackpill community. However I've never actually made a chadfish before or tried larping as chad myself. I pretty much know what would happen and I know I should experience this first hand. But doesn't experiencing as a chadfish what you will never as an incel make you more depressed and tired of this world? Doesn't it make you want to go to the Emergency Room?

@freakinasuit @Reddit_is_for_cucks

chadfishers are doing gods work tbh.

over for incel fish cels

id also like to know tbh

I've used dating apps before and had obviously no success at all. I've also seen brutal blackpills from chadfishing profiles which are pretty common now in blackpill community. However I've never actually made a chadfish before or tried larping as chad myself. I pretty much know what would happen and I know I should experience this first hand. But doesn't experiencing as a chadfish what you will never as an incel make you more depressed and tired of this world? Doesn't it make you want to go to the Emergency Room?
At first you experience some depression cos you see how chad's live, but then you learn to use chadfishing as a way to get back at foids: inflicting emotional damage on them, making them cry, standing them up and wasting their resources (they lose money on fuel, ubers, transport when they get stood up). the lifefuel outweights the depressive thoughts, at least for me.

try chadfish with this pic

At first you experience some depression cos you see how chad's live, but then you learn to use chadfishing as a way to get back at foids: inflicting emotional damage on them, making them cry, standing them up and wasting their resources (they lose money on fuel, ubers, transport when they get stood up). the lifefuel outweights the depressive thoughts, at least for me.
Based. If you feel depressed just get a match and mess with a random hole by meeting up and stuff.

No matter how many times I chadfish it always astounds me how easy it is to get foids.

All those years spent trying to figure out the right order and combination of words, what I should be wearing, what kind of haircut I should have, how I should behave, all fucking pointless. Chad can literally go from matching with a foid to cumming in her mouth in under 50 words.

Nothing teaches you how all women are vapid cum dumpster quicker than seeing how they react to a chad.

it's extremely depressing man don't do it. only some select incels with nerves of steel can be good at chadfishing, but like you guessed, its ropefuel. i once did it, just for a couple hours, and almost roped

I want to chadfish tbh just to see how bad it is, but maybe I shouldn’t. Any good videos of it out there @yikerinos

I want to chadfish tbh just to see how bad it is, but maybe I shouldn’t. Any good videos of it out there @yikerinos
just search chadfish in this forum, there's epic pics and videos

it's extremely depressing man don't do it. only some select incels with nerves of steel can be good at chadfishing, but like you guessed, its ropefuel. i once did it, just for a couple hours, and almost roped
Yes I don't think I'll be doing it anytime soon tbh I don't think I can take that kind of ropefuel I'm already too depressed and I can't be bothered with anything anymore it's all over for me boyo :feelscry:

Yes I don't think I'll be doing it anytime soon tbh I don't think I can take that kind of ropefuel I'm already too depressed and I can't be bothered with anything anymore it's all over for me boyo :feelscry:
Shit man I feel for you. How old are you?

I made facebook chadfish account, for now I am just trolling local people, later I will ask some grannys for nudes

I think it's too obvious that it's photoshopped tbh lol
Hm from where I found it, I doubt it is photoshopped, but yeah maybe it is idk. I’m just wondering if dumb foids wouldn’t even bother to tell the difference because they want to fuck it so bad. Name it “chad” too jfl

Shit man I feel for you. How old are you?
Mid twenties. Don't feel for me bro save that for those who have hope or value in some way. I'm a complete failure, a hopeless case. I always knew I was garbage and wouldn't amount to anything. Wish I was already gone and no one will miss me either or even notice except maybe the ones who bully and make fun of me jfl at my worthless life.

Mid twenties. Don't feel for me bro save that for those who have hope or value in some way. I'm a complete failure, a hopeless case. I always knew I was garbage and wouldn't amount to anything. Wish I was already gone and no one will miss me either or even notice except maybe the ones who bully and make fun of me jfl at my worthless life.
Chadfishing could be a good cope tho. Give the whores what they deserve