Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfish: roastie is willing to drive 168km just to meet chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I've seen roastie thirst for chad cock, but I've never seen it this strong: a roastie I'm chadfishing has said she is willing to drive 168km (2 hours) to meet chad :feelskek:
Chadmaster

Kek

JFL she must be attracted to my great personality. Remember that this is the roastie I called old (she is like 37, but decent looking) and said she was only good for a quick fuck. We've only being texting for like a week (~10 message per day max). I reckon this is a good opportunity to stand her up after a 168 km drive, but I won't do that. She is such a gold mine of blackpill screenshots that I'll keep up the chadfish for many more months.

Good morning.

Good job, OP.

BWAHAHAHA THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO FOIDS THAN CHAD'S DICK, YOU COULD GIVE THEM ALL THE RICHES, KNOWLEDGE AND LOVE IN THE UNIVERSE AND THEY WILL STILL CRAVE CHAD

This is the kind of content I love.

meanwhile my oneitis literally has to change her bus on her way home from work a quarter mile away from my home

make it happen bro

are you a fellow australiancel?

Arrange a meeting and then don't show up. :lul: :lul:

cmon boyo you gotta stand the bitch up :feelsYall: and then if she still keeps simping(and she will), make her travel 500km next :feelskek::feelsaww: