Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Chadfish] Ricecel gets revenge on white cock loving noodlewhore

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I tried really hard to make her order a platter meal for two but in the end she only got starters and a bottle of wine. Still she was there for a good hour and the starters are expensive af. Not a rice myself but felt she needed to know how they feel.

Screenshot 2019 09 29 19 32 53Screenshot 2019 09 29 19 34 32Screenshot 2019 09 29 19 36 12Screenshot 2019 09 29 19 07 36

Goodnight I hate noodlewhores.

She says she doesn’t care but she does. Good job op.

Bloody legend. Thanks for the quality life fuel buddy boi!
Keep doing god's work.

IDK where u do it, but beware about using whatsapp, that app requires your number, and if they that to the police, u could be charged with stalking. remember to censor the fuck out of it so itcucks cannot contact those whores

I prefer to stop replying once the bitches ask where my chadfish is. I then block them on the app n delete my chadish account.

I retired my chadfish accounts, cos it was getting harder to chadfish thots. I'm not lesbianfishing, and arranging dates with degenerate lesbians who, rather than hooking up with their own gender, should be in a looksmatch relationship and sucking my cock.

I've organised dates with 1 lesbian this week. She is getting sent to some random pub.

Screenshot 20190930 143539

I'm developing 3 others. I've found it is easy to stand up cuck couples looking for a unicorn. Like seriously, you already have a bitch to fuck, why do you need another one? I see myself as fighting against degenerates, kafirs.
Screenshot 20190930 143603

Screenshot 20190930 143619

Screenshot 20190930 143643

It is easier to use a bisexual foid and stand up couples and lesbians. way better than chadfishing, plus the nudes are better quality hnggggg

These chadfishers must have insane neurotypical social skills

A hallow victory. She is banging 2 chads right now.

These chadfishers must have insane neurotypical social skills
Nope, I never pick up the phone, usually only ever talking via text saying the bare minimum. Chad doesn't need to be NT or have social skills.

BASED.

This is the best form of Chadfishing there is. Not only wasting the foid's time but the foid's money as well.

It should be every incel's duty to chadfish roasties in this manner.

It’s funny how all these autistic non NT have good personalities.

Oh nevermind it’s all about looks, doesn’t matter what you say