Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chadfish puts noodlewhore in her place

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
bsd4xgh8nbj31.jpg

Well, it's kind of obvious that she's "thicc" from her picture itself, lol. I bet she's 5'1 herself.

I saw on discord one day a 4'11" noodlewhore in cucknada demand a 6'0+ tall bf.

She will rope

It isn’t a chadfish but a real guy who posted it on r/tinder

Just call her a whore and move on. Asking for her weight is a waste of time and its so obvious youre doing it in response to her hieght requirement.

Jfl she is like a 2/10 and still demands someone above 6', the worst part is that she will probably get it

Jfl she is like a 2/10 and still demands someone above 6', the worst part is that she will probably get it
In what world she’s 2/10 you’re coping

Like 7/10
imagine being this cucked. I might have exagerated with 2/10 but if you rate this whore anything over 4/10 you are a female worshipper
by western standards she is a 2-3 tbh. she looks like a womanlet and is frauding heavily with fakeup so the rating might even be lower

Imagine wastingyour time talking to normalshits

I seriously hope there's a manlet uprising one day. All manlets could join in, even chadlets. Anyone who has never height shamed could join in too, so long as they help to give these contemptible height shamers their comeuppance.

i hate bitches like this