Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadfish posts are extreme suifuel, not lifefuel

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Major
★★★★★
I often see 'chadfish' posts with the [Lifefuel] tag but to me the entire idea of chadfish is extreme suifuel

The temporary annoyance the females go through is absolutely NOTHING compared to the permanent brutal nihilism, meaninglessness and genetic unfairness of the world highlighted by these experiments

The "jfl" you may get from foids pulling up and not seeing chad is very small compared to the suifuel of the fact that foids actually do pull up and respond to genetically superior men and not you, it just shows how brutal it all is and not a "revenge" at all

Last edited:
For any man, seeing how women respond to truly attractive men versus themselves will always be the most eye-opening step on the journey toward understanding real gender dynamics.

I often see 'chadfish' posts with the [Lifefuel] tag but to me the entire idea of chadfish is extreme suifuel

The temporary annoyance the females go through is absolutely NOTHING compared to the permanent brutal nihilism, meaninglessness and genetic unfairness of the world highlighted by these experiments

The "jfl" you may get from foids pulling up and not seeing chad is very small compared to the suifuel of the fact that foids actually do pull up and respond to genetically superior men and not you, it just shows how brutal it all is and not a "revenge" at all
Chadfish cucks are just normies looking for attention.
Yeah, the slut wasted 1 hour so nice man, now what? Ah yeah she'll call one of her 500 Tinder matches the next sec. to say "Hey let's go for a drink!" and she'll probably get fucked anyways that night, after getting food drinks and sex for free.

Vehemently agree.

Even before signing up and when I was just a lurker, I always felt this way about the chadfishing posts.

I really do respect @abuincelalaustrali a lot, don’t get me wrong. I think that he’s doing a lot for us incels and the posts are really entertaining, but like someone else said earlier, they’re just going to get another guy in like 2 seconds anyway. The fact that they are so confident that chad actually cares about them is probably because they’ve hooked up with so many men before.

Imagine you slayed 24/7 and had foids pay for your meal and constantly compliment you. You’d also probably think you could get Stacy.

Complete agreement. They are some of the most valuable posts though. Really demonstrates the blackpill "in the wild" where we can catch a glimpse into the life of men that are actually wanted.

There's no going back to naivety once you compare it to your own experiences.

Chadfish cucks are just normies looking for attention.
Yeah, the slut wasted 1 hour so nice man, now what? Ah yeah she'll call one of her 500 Tinder matches the next sec. to say "Hey let's go for a drink!" and she'll probably get fucked anyways that night, after getting food drinks and sex for free.

Complete agreement. They are some of the most valuable posts though. Really demonstrates the blackpill "in the wild" where we can catch a glimpse into the life of men that are actually wanted.

There's no going back to naivety once you compare it to your own experiences.

You'll get over it. It only is suifuel the first few tens of times you see threads like that. Afterwards, it's business as usual.

most eye-opening step on the journey toward understanding real gender dynamics.
Men die before taking that step usually. Bluepilled until death. The mental block bluepill men develop only strengthens as they age past their early adulthood.

if it weren't for chadfishers I probably wouldn't be blackpilled

Agreed, but if other incels find it fun to prank and mess with a whore's time and feelings, then they should be allowed to.
Ultimately, it's a matter of perspective, I've always found it funny more than shocking and depressing.

They're important evidence that proof that looks are the most important factor in determining social success, and the prank like format makes it easier for normies to digest, it's out 'in' for blackpilling normies who haven't had their minds completely colonized by propaganda.

They are both. Lifefuel because foids get made to suffer 1% of what we do for once in their life and suifuel because we are forced to look at how easy and fun life would be if we could be attractive.
Also lifefuel because this is indisputable evidence of the blackpill and it can be used to educate more people about the harsh truths of life, leading as closer to total incel victory.

Agreed, but if other incels find it fun to prank and mess with a whore's time and feelings, then they should be allowed to.
Ultimately, it's a matter of perspective, I've always found it funny more than shocking and depressing.
Yes, and the foids deserve it.

Absolutely agree. Just goes to show you would succeed with the same personality if you had extremely good looks.