Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Kenyan tinder slut travels 2 hrs via taxi to be chad's fucktoy for the promise of $150: Are you for real? Why waste my time? she asks

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
>be chadfishing on tinder in kenya
>match with Kenyan tinder slut
>ask her does she wanna hookup
>she says i would but I live so far away
>google the place she lives
>it's over 2 hrs by car
>I tell her I'll give her $150 if she comes and pay her taxi when she arrives, and that she can stay the night
>she travels 2 hrs by taxi
>give her the bird watching excuse when she arrives
>are you for real she asks?
>asks me to come say hi
>asks why waste her time like this
>she takes it pretty lightly
2hr taxi ride each way promise of 150

I hope she learnt that fucking chad for a few $ is a bad idea :feelskek: I've learnt how shit traffic in Kenya is during peak hr.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I'm standing up 2 trannies tomorrow at a bar with my lesbian catfish account, and an Aussie 25 yr slut at a restaurant with my gigachadfish on Friday night! Also working on a chadfish special with some other chadfisherman i know, going to stand up close to a dozen roasties at the same bar at the same time - hopefully this weekend.

This is fake kenya doesnt have "cars"

burgerland next

Man this is quality lifefuol.

This made me laugh, thanks for sharing.

Because of how she reacted, this must be a good personality, right?
That's what I've been doing wrong, I just need to watch birds and tell women to fuck off and that it's not my problem.

I'm in a bird watching group and I just heard a super rare ostrich has been spotted in the wilderness :feelshaha:

Careful, they might arrest you for the crime of being too based :feelsbaton:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back