Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Faggot drives 9km to random apartment complex late at night

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
Today I got visited by police. One of the pigs has a LGBTHIOIASUGHIAUHOIKHGIULGHILUGULSIYKGSSA coloured ID lanyard. So it's time to get some revenge: faggots will be targeted by chadfish, just like I stand up trannies and infidel sluts.

I spoofed my GPS location to a capital city CBD and waited for the faggots to start messaging my chadfish grindr account. Tonight's faggot immediately gave me its number and its snapchat. It drove straight to chad's supposed apartment complex. 9km there and 9km back. It didn't even get angry lmao. Oh well onto the next one...

Faggot 9km

I've got another 2 faggots driving right now, and 3 possible arranged for later if they're free. These degenerate freaks are easy to stand up. It takes around 30 minutes to work to stand up a roastie, but it's like 2 minutes to convince a faggot to drive to a random apartment block.

Remember lads, Islam is right about faggots, trannies and women.

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Lmfao nasty faggots ready to suck off a random guy at the drop of a hat.

Great work as always..

Over for faggots. You're doing Gods work.

ما شاء الله اخي

Lifefuel tbh, that degenerate deserves worse tho

Man how you didn't puke while speaking with the F@gg0t.

Also Based, those abomonations are a cancer of our society.

Sodomy is also not welcome in based christianity
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W2EJm-vJC4

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

Jude 7 And don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God's judgment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xaj8QSJZ0E&t=617s

Last edited:
Based kill all faggots (in ISIS)

Based, but they will lock you up if you keep doing this. Not sure if it's illegal but they will find a way.

You should tell the god invented AIDS and monkey pox to punish them

Chadfishing is the best revenge ever

You're an inspiration to us

More. I enjoy seeing hurting toilets and faggot's feelings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back