Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfish calling roastie a transsexual and making her prove she is not a man by showing me her crotch. She still wants to hangout after.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I am talking to this roastie as a chadfish and one of the nudes she sends make her look like a trap. I ask my friends if she’s a trap and they think so too. So we tell her that she is tranny trying trannyfish me, she get's really pissed off and wants to prove she is not a trap.
This is what I mean when I say juice is not worth the squeeze, chad can humiliate her and make her cry, meanwhile if a normie says a single wrong thing then he will get dumped.

716D76B7 642A 4A6F 9B6E 3ED2EA0C27A2
69FFA80F 5F33 43F8 9677 BCB426842C03

I send her this so she can prove herself

895E4023 D6D2 4A77 A322 FA6B4EBA06AF

Roastie proving she’s not a man! By tapping her crotch lmao. Notice how she got dressed in lingerie to look as sexy as possible.
She wants chad to take back, or else she would just tell me chad to fuck off and block him. But nooo she still want to be part of chads harem.

Even after calling her a trap and making her prove she is not man, she still wants to hang out lmfao.

6863C029 CD7C 4381 9653 1298CDFE5EF3

Last edited:
Great personality, bro!

god bless my friend :feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

Have you ever tried insulting a foid until they don't want to meet up anymore? Seeing if they have a breaking point.

So I am talking to this roastie as a chadfish and one of the nudes she sends make her look like a trap. I ask my friends if she’s a trap and they think so too. So we tell her that she is tranny trying trannyfish me, she get's really pissed off and wants to prove she is not a trap.
This is what I mean when I say juice is not worth the squeeze, chad can humiliate her and make her cry, meanwhile if a normie says a single wrong thing then he will get dumped.

View attachment 423935View attachment 423936

View attachment 423938

Roastie proving she’s not a man! By tapping her crotch lmao. Notice how she got dressed in lingerie to look as sexy as possible.
She wants chad to take back, or else she would just tell me chad to fuck off and block him. But nooo she still want to be part of chads harem.

View attachment 423944

Even after calling her a trap and making her prove she is not man, she still wants to hang out lmfao.

View attachment 423943

Nice personality man. It has opened my eyes to how a ladies man flirts. JFL

Epik meme

she's the same age as me
Peep

Amazing how good personalities are always inside attractive face and bodies.

View attachment 423935View attachment 423936

View attachment 423938

View attachment 423944

View attachment 423943
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I missed these kinda threads ngl

Nice personality bro
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Jfl at her tapping her pussy :feelskek: :feelskek: Tbh you could make a living selling these foids videos that u catfish lol (in GTA V ofc)

JFL at the what they'll tolereate from chad. As long as they are messaging chad, they feel they have a chance.
I received a message from a slut today asking have my chadfish thought about becoming a gigolo
Chadmaster

Hey IT. How can I gain such a great personality like this guy?

Gg

Have you ever tried insulting a foid until they don't want to meet up anymore? Seeing if they have a breaking point.
I really want to see an experiment like this. Someone starts a chadfish and constantly insults her to see what bounds foids have.

So basically looks = everything? Wow, what a surprise!

“Ok good, cuz I got in a fight with my friends last night cuz of that haha”
”Sorry ppl get in my head easily, I am very easily influenced”
”Hey I am not a bad guy in this. I did defend you that’s why I argued with them”

ded srs I unironically thought you were the foid in the convo at first. Why are you being so submissive and beta? I thought the whole point of chadfishing was to show that foids don’t give a fuck if a man is a shitty human bean with a toxic personality as long as he’s attractive. I get that disrespecting them every chance you get would give it away but for fuck’s sake, GO HARDER ON THESE HOES :feelsUnreal:
Suicidefuel because I will never ever ever have this.
I wouldn’t touch that tatted toilet with a 10 foot pole, fucking gross :feelspuke:
Great personality, bro!
Nice personality bro
omg ikr! :soy:

"wow, i must unpack how he convinced this self-respecting queen to show him her half-naked body! :soy::soy:"

Volcel fag I'd destroy those strawberry walls.
Looking at your title, it’s not surprising to me that a chad only, STD-ridden, cum dumpster with scribbles on her body is your type

Her walls get beaten black and blue by Tyrone and turned inside out by Chad, they’re anything but “strawberry”

Your threads are too brutal. Stop it.

Wow such a great personality!

Looking at your title, it’s not surprising to me that a chad only, STD-ridden, cum dumpster with scribbles on her body is your type

Her walls get beaten black and blue by Tyrone and turned inside out by Chad, they’re anything but “strawberry”

WØLF levels of cope.​

I could be wrong but the vibe Im getting is that she thought youre just fucking with her and wanted to swap pics so she just played along because shes into you too

Its certainly more fun to share pics this way then just going "hey lets exchange nudes"

Then again, she is only receptive to this because youre good looking

If an ugly guy tried to solicit nudes from her this way shed probably go "wtf Im not trans, youre weird" and hed get called out on trying to get nudes from her and posted to r/creepyPMs to show how stupid and desperate he is that he thinks this would ever work

I have nothing to add apart from "nice personality, bro".
IT won't touch this.

:lul::lul::lul: I absolutely love seeing based threads like these
Would be interesting to see ngl.

So basically looks = everything? Wow, what a surprise!

“Ok good, cuz I got in a fight with my friends last night cuz of that haha”
”Sorry ppl get in my head easily, I am very easily influenced”
”Hey I am not a bad guy in this. I did defend you that’s why I argued with them”

ded srs I unironically thought you were the foid in the convo at first. Why are you being so submissive and beta? I thought the whole point of chadfishing was to show that foids don’t give a fuck if a man is a shitty human bean with a toxic personality as long as he’s attractive. I get that disrespecting them every chance you get would give it away but for fuck’s sake, GO HARDER ON THESE HOES :feelsUnreal:

I wouldn’t touch that tatted toilet with a 10 foot pole, fucking gross :feelspuke:

omg ikr! :soy:

Whole point is to show personality doesn’t matter. Either I can act like tough chad or act like a soy chad. Words don’t even matter.

All modern foids are just like her tattered hole, so that’s all guys have to pick from

Last edited:
I hope you drive at least one of them to suicide
JFL at the what they'll tolereate from chad. As long as they are messaging chad, they feel they have a chance.
I received a message from a slut today asking have my chadfish thought about becoming a gigolo
View attachment 423965
Chadfishing is the best thing to come from Tinder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back