Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Aussie hag drives 15 minutes to holiday park, and a Pinoy landwhale takes the bus to chad's condo apartment

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
These are shit chadfish, but I did them during a recent Muslim trip to another state. I was busy with other stuff and wasn't available to reply with excuses when they arrived. I only saw their reaction messages after they have given up waiting and gone home.
First was a Aussie hag in her mid 50s. The chad I was using was 24. She was an easy chadfish, just gave her chad's address of a random holiday park cabin and sent her to the entrance. She drove 15 minutes and waited around 11 minutes in her car. After that, she said if you've changed your mind that's ok.
Aussie hag travels 15 minutes to random holiday park waits 11 minutes outside for chad to mee

Second foid was a fat 24 year old slut in the Philiphines. She was really keen to meet chadfish, that she travelled about 1 hr in total. She left work, got dolled up for chad, took the bus to some provincial shithole then a motor taxi to chad's condo apartment. After a while waiting outside, she called a few times, then gave chad an ultimatum that she was leaving by a certain time. The times in the screenshot are my local time, so minus 2 hrs from that to get her Manila time.
24 year old Pinoy fatty called Kim takes bus and motor taxi to chads condo and waits around o

Foids should demand a video call before they decide to travel to meet randoms on the internet. Got more 4 to censor from last week's trip but will share them tomorrow or whenever.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Fine bit of effort mate