Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfish 2.0

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Scroll below the line break I guess if you don't care for the preface bullshit.

An idea I thought of a few days ago. To further solidify and showcase the sheer power of real social dynamics (blackpill)

I've personally never chadfished because it's potent suifuel just to see it in general. And I also don't have the effort to do so. Some people do it for fun, others do it to prove a point. I thought of a way to further prove it's capabilities and to showcase society in general. Don't imagine I'm the first to think of it, nor will anyone be the first to do it. But from what I've seen it's not been done as a goal so far unless I'm mistaken.

This admittedly is brutal but tbh, it will likely also do the guys in this scenario a favor.

My idea for those who do chadfish such as @abuincelalaustrali is to not just go for randoms. Instead, look for existing relationships. Normie relationships. Then showcase the ease at which said chadfishes will be able to steal women from their current man. Not only does this continue to disprove personality theorists as current chadfishing already does (because how can an incel manage to succeed if its ONLY personality that matters?), but it also can further highlight the discrepancy of success when compared to an account of an average or ugly male which leads me to my second point.

Definitely do compare these results to an account of such a kind. It's not enough to just show that it's possible. That alone says nothing really because people do cheat so it would just be an excuse that people would use anyway. It's definitely important to showcase the discrepancy.

Here is the silver lining though, as brutal as it is, when succeeding in doing so, let the guy at least know. Doesn't matter if you dislike normies or whatnot, feel they deserve it. That's all bullshit. I feel they deserve to know what their partner is like. So do them a favour and give them the opportunity to get out of that shit fast.

Some people hunt predators online. Consider this, hunting homewreckers.

Some people do it for fun, others do it to prove a point.
I don't understand what's in it for the "fun" part, it's just wasting your own time, the other person isn't interested in you as a person, they're interested in what you pretend to be and as you said that's ropefuel.

To prove a point, I can see why they do it, though.

Also high iq idea :bigbrain:

I don't understand what's in it for the "fun" part, it's just wasting your own time, the other person isn't interested in you as a person, they're interested in what you pretend to be and as you said that's ropefuel.
I imagine the fun part comes from seeing them seethe after the fact when they realise they got duped. Strung along the same way such shallow types do to plenty of other guys.

im really thinking about to do that

I love chadfishing man. It’s what proves the blackpill for me.

Scroll below the line break I guess if you don't care for the preface bullshit.

An idea I thought of a few days ago. To further solidify and showcase the sheer power of real social dynamics (blackpill)

I've personally never chadfished because it's potent suifuel just to see it in general. And I also don't have the effort to do so. Some people do it for fun, others do it to prove a point. I thought of a way to further prove it's capabilities and to showcase society in general. Don't imagine I'm the first to think of it, nor will anyone be the first to do it. But from what I've seen it's not been done as a goal so far unless I'm mistaken.

This admittedly is brutal but tbh, it will likely also do the guys in this scenario a favor.

My idea for those who do chadfish such as @abuincelalaustrali is to not just go for randoms. Instead, look for existing relationships. Normie relationships. Then showcase the ease at which said chadfishes will be able to steal women from their current man. Not only does this continue to disprove personality theorists as current chadfishing already does (because how can an incel manage to succeed if its ONLY personality that matters?), but it also can further highlight the discrepancy of success when compared to an account of an average or ugly male which leads me to my second point.

Definitely do compare these results to an account of such a kind. It's not enough to just show that it's possible. That alone says nothing really because people do cheat so it would just be an excuse that people would use anyway. It's definitely important to showcase the discrepancy.

Here is the silver lining though, as brutal as it is, when succeeding in doing so, let the guy at least know. Doesn't matter if you dislike normies or whatnot, feel they deserve it. That's all bullshit. I feel they deserve to know what their partner is like. So do them a favour and give them the opportunity to get out of that shit fast.

Some people hunt predators online. Consider this, hunting homewreckers.
Very high IQ post, as expected from you. If there is one thing I hate more than women, it has to be cheaters. Telling normies that their oneitis is just a common bitch who will gladly spread her legs for a tall Chad is very poten suifuel even for bluepilled faggots like them. Now, I don't think it could blackpill them, but it's still worth trying. :blackpill:

chadfishing should only be used so you can see what foids actually want and see that the blackpill is true. The other reason to chadfish, is to waste foids' time by setting up fake dates. Doing it just to get attention from foids is brutal and torture.

Projekt Klaudiusz 2.0?

Very high IQ post, as expected from you. If there is one thing I hate more than women, it has to be cheaters. Telling normies that their oneitis is just a common bitch who will gladly spread her legs for a tall Chad is very poten suifuel even for bluepilled faggots like them. Now, I don't think it could blackpill them, but it's still worth trying. :blackpill:
Just have to throw the blackpill onto them. In this particular way. Cheaters are cunts. Taking their privilege for granted. They deserve nothing. I still believe that adultery should be re-criminalized. There are things that cause much less harm to people that are illegal.

chadfishing should only be used so you can see what foids actually want and see that the blackpill is true. The other reason to chadfish, is to waste foids' time by setting up fake dates. Doing it just to get attention from foids is brutal and torture.
Yeah i'll never understand anyone chadfishing to try and gain actual attention and emulate them liking them. It's best use as a demonstration

I'll be looking forward to any compilations people can make.
It's going to be a little harder to do since you'll probably need normie social media accounts like Facebook. It'll be harder to make it seem sincere.

It's going to be a little harder to do since you'll probably need normie social media accounts like Facebook. It'll be harder to make it seem sincere.
Oh without a doubt. But good chadfishers will be able to pull it off