Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chaddams got executed in Iran

What’s happening in Iran?

Why aren't Iranians considered white

What’s happening in Iran?
I'm from the West, so I don't know too much about it, but Iran got set off when some girl got murdered and then there were these big feminist protests. I think some feds were behind it. This strangely set off when the Iranian drones were having some success in Ukraine. They're clearly trying to find some more corners to sanction Iran on (to render Russia's war effort to be more useless). Lots of people everyday, don't know why it was so focused. Clearly the West is using that for a color revolution to destroy Iran within. We know that the West doesn't give a fuck about human rights unless if it benefits them.

Idiots should've stayed in-line.

Of course, an authoritarian government would do something like that.

I'm from the West, so I don't know too much about it, but Iran got set off when some girl got murdered and then there were these big feminist protests. I think some feds were behind it. This strangely set off when the Iranian drones were having some success in Ukraine. They're clearly trying to find some more corners to sanction Iran on (to render Russia's war effort to be more useless). Lots of people everyday, don't know why it was so focused. Clearly the West is using that for a color revolution to destroy Iran within. We know that the West doesn't give a fuck about human rights unless if it benefits them.
Seems strange that people would protest over a random female murder, rather than try to find the murderer :feelsjuice:

Told you so. Based nations will rule the world. I'm studying both chinese and arab.
I'll be a spy, fuck the soys.
Long live authoritarians!

FACE TO THE WALL!
RA-TTA-TTA-TTA-TTA MOTHEFUCKERS!

Ok thanks

Iran to execute top soccer player charged with killing security force members, rights group says​

Iranian soccer player Amir Nasr-Azadani is reportedly set to be executed for his role in the protests that first swept through the country earlier this fall, an exile rights group said Tuesday.

Mr. Nasr-Azadani was one of the men accused of killing a colonel in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as well as two members of the morality police in late November, according to British-based news outlet IranWire.

The Tehran regime, which has tried to crack down after months of popular protests, intends to hang him for a crime it calls “moharebeh,” which translates to “waging war against God,” according to the watchdog group Iran Human Rights, which has been sharply critical of Iran‘s theocratic government.

The state-run Tasnim news agency first reported that the colonel and officers of the widely disliked morality police were killed on Nov. 17 in the city of Isfahan. Asadullah Jafari, the city’s chief justice, charged Mr. Nasr-Azadani with being part of an “armed group” who killed the three security officers, state news agency IRNA said Sunday.

Spot on. The decline in news coverage here in the US suggests the attempt to foment a revolution has dried up. I wonder how much suffering the CIA has caused in this incident

It’s not about the bitch, it’s about a lot more. They want degeneracy, but the regime wants decency, so they started attacking policemen and imams with Jewish help

They want to destabilize Iran, because Iran doesen’t allow Jewish banks to control their country

Good. Fuck cucks.

And nothing of value was lost

Good. God be with the Iranian regime.

Rip @incelerated

@Ricordanza thoughts

Guy on right has my dad's pheno except for the blue eyes
>Guy on right has my dad's pheno except for the blue eyes

Lol both of them are named Mohammed.

Can muzzies come up with original names for their sons instead of naming their sons after their rapist, murderer, pedo prophet?

Iran to execute top soccer player charged with killing security force members, rights group says
Is the middle-east ground zero for the incel uprising, looks like a bunch of Chaddams are getting btfo

Can muzzies come up with original names for their sons instead of naming their sons after their rapist, murderer, pedo prophet?
They are the only ones fighting the globohomo order retard, go back to worshipping cowshit you stupid curry

They are the only ones fighting the globohomo order retard, go back to worshipping cowshit you stupid curry

I never said I had a problem with Islam as a religion, I’m only implying that I have a problem with this practice of naming their sons Mohammad cos it’s very unoriginal

I even made a thread about Islam being the true solution to inceldom, in which I praised Islam in terms of the way it enforces women to stay away from a whore lifestyle which is beneficial for the greater good of society.

Here it is: https://incels.is/threads/islam-is-the-true-solution-to-inceldom.376395/

After reading that thread, if you still think I got anything against Islam, then you really are a stupid muzzie

Last edited:
I never said I had a problem with Islam as a religion, I’m only implying that I have a problem with this practice of naming their sons Mohammad cos it’s very unoriginal

I even made a thread about Islam being the true solution to inceldom, in which I praised Islam in terms of the way it enforces women to stay away from a whore lifestyle which is beneficial for the greater good of society.

Here it is: https://incels.is/threads/islam-is-the-true-solution-to-inceldom.376395/

After reading that thread, if you still think I got anything against Islam, then you really are a stupid muzzie
Then go to their parents and tell them retard

Then go to their parents and tell them retard

If I wanted to I would’ve done so already retard.

I’m only saying it here because I only want people here to read what I’m writing, retard

If I wanted to I would’ve done so already retard.

I’m only saying it here because I only want people here to read what I’m writing, retard
Another retarded shitskin on my ignore

Another retarded shitskin on my ignore

Even though you won’t see this, I’m also gonna return the favor by putting you on my ignore list as well

Dumb faggot

Good Riddance

Found a Giga-blackpilled comment on that reddit post.

A woman complimenting the appearance of these executed chads, suggesting that there is a connection between a man’s looks and how faithfully he practises religion (based on her observations), saying that unattractive men tend to be more religious because they can’t attract women easily (I thought girls were attracted to personality though) hence those unattractive men have to use religion (as a system to implement social order) so that they can get what they want: wet tight virgin Muslim cunt.

Attachments

• 806AA06C-EB14-4660-8EA1-272676FA4B90.png
    806AA06C-EB14-4660-8EA1-272676FA4B90.png
    410.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Good Riddance

They got sent straight to Allah, and now Allah is gonna punish them even further for their apostasy.

I hope these 2 chads get sent to hell where they get raped by nigger dick for eternity.

true too many Muslims named Muhammad. 150 million globally. ~1/5th of all Muslim men have the same fucking name.