Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad worship is the point of religion, incels need religion the most

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I do think being born a certain, handsome way is an accomplishment, it shows your ancestors made the right calls and the right heads rolled in the dirt. Sure, there's an element of luck involved, but unless they're a total freak degenerate like Jeremy Meeks, Chad is usually white, well off and from a well estructured family. Those are inherently rare and inherently valuable traits.
Hatred and envy aren't the way for the childless, we must pray to the gods that the parents and children prevail over the degenerate, mongrelized and godless horde out to get them. You mustn't cast out Chad, as that will only get you thrown into the deepest pits of Hel.
In order to get into Elysium, we must be selfless and brave for the sake of others, even when it flies in the face of common sense.
This is all what I sincerely believe.

Humanoity deserve to burn dont give a shit

I am not selfish, it just so happens that my Will is the same as the Will of the Lord.
By being here and helping to spread His word, I am doing what I can to save the souls of many lurkers who haven't met Him yet

All the bluepillers must know that feminist society is degenerate filth and women can only have the chance of going to Heaven when they are under the protection of a man, like it was back then

Amen

Of course the Prophets had to be 6'5 tan skinned bearded chiseled jawline muscular egyptian terra giga chad moggers. In the quran you'd usually hear non stop about how handsome they were like the Prophet Yūsuf (Joseph) the foids were literally so chadstruck by him at the banquet table that they chopped their fingers off in their distraction

I am not selfish, it just so happens that my Will is the same as the Will of the Lord.
By being here and helping to spread His word, I am doing what I can to save the souls of many lurkers who haven't met Him yet

All the bluepillers must know that feminist society is degenerate filth and women can only have the chance of going to Heaven when they are under the protection of a man, like it was back then

Amen
kill-la-kill-satsuki.gif

:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Religioncels, we're back with a vengeance. No incel left unsaved.

Let us commence construction of an Ark to harbour shattered incel hearts
ark-1024x482-1024x640.jpg

No normies or women allowed. Though this one should go without saying :feelsYall:

Cast out Chad. Rebuke him with all your might and main and in the name of the purest chastity.

Chad goes to heaven while you rot in hell. Religion has been historically used as cope for unsuccessful people, nothing more.

Religion is gay. I would never solve my problems if I believed in that crap.