Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad with goth girls

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I just saw a 6'3 chad walking around with 3 hot goth girls (wish I didn't have to see that suicide fuel) and it made me remember something I use to believe in.

I use to think that countries with less females or with even male to female ratios would mean you have a better chance, but of course I learned that was bullshit many years ago. Just now seeing chad and his little harem walking around reminded me of that crazy cope I used to have. Also chad is a lucky bastard. Fuck you chad.

goths still exist? Jfl

Goths ...very old goths perhapse.

Why do you hate chads? Wouldnt you do the same thing if you had their genes?

I thought they call them emo in this day and age. Or was the term also changed. Fuck, why is it so hard for autists to keep up with the times?

Implying that the Chad you saw wasn't gay, who hang out with his fruitfly female friends.

Was chad even goth? Its disgusting to see subcultural girls not sticking to own men and dating cultural normies :/

goths still exist? Jfl
Goths, moshers, emos? There’s always a subsection in society who wear dark clothes and look miserable all the time. (Inb4 incels)

Why do you hate chads? Wouldnt you do the same thing if you had their genes?

I will admit I just get pissed of at times how lucky they are and they don't seem to care at all.

My cute little tiny petite oneitis was goth and pale but she is with a chad as well

Was chad even goth? Its disgusting to see subcultural girls not sticking to own men and dating cultural normies :/

No, but what ever fetish he has he can get.

AWALT

There's not much differentiation between females, they are all sluts for chad

Rage Rage RAGE RAGE ARRGHHHHH!!!!! :feelsree:

I’ve never seen a goth girl.

Goths foids are full of fakeup to hide their ugly faces,idk why people love them so much.

So much for subgroup, they'll go for sports jock chad if he lets them. They have no loyalty to anyone except their base desires. They're like fucking dogs around food; they just cannot help themselves.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Foids are all the same.

All blet subcultural femoids who date out of subcultures (ok, if between subcultures) must be executed for being posers

when girls want to go out they invite a chad to be the leader and take responsibility

ive only seen 1 attractive goth girl all my life tbh

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Ill hate the player who rolled the best stats that he did not EARN.

Fucking chads and foids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dude goth foids are like at the top of the desirability heirarachy, how did you not inmmediatly rope?