Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CHAD who mocked incel commits suicide!!!!

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Good news!!!!!

bce.jpg

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,191
Last edited:
Your SHIT isnt loading

The guy who bullied me and made fun of my height in Uni took his own life. Don't know how to feel about that.
renderTimingPixel.png

I'm kinda envious tbh.

The guy who bullied me and made fun of my height in Uni took his own life. Don't know how to feel about that.
renderTimingPixel.png
If it were me I’d feel nothing. I wouldn’t make fun of it and incur the wrath of the soys, but I certainly wouldn’t feel bad either.

Because r/braincels is a quarantined sub, the shit doesn't load in other sites. You need to click the link to visit the sub. @kingturtle you should screenshot the post.
Of course its cuckeddit's fault. braincels is fakecels and larpers at this point yet they are still quarantined.

Because r/braincels is a quarantined sub, the shit doesn't load in other sites. You need to click the link to visit the sub. @kingturtle you should screenshot the post.

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,003
Id feel good. The chad had everything and karma struck him back, he could have driven you to suicide and no once would give three dog shits. But he does such things and all the foids and cucks will miss him. KEK at the braincel cucks wanting to switch places with CHAD only in death. IT upvotes this because they WANT a human being to die because he was born with a shitty life and is upset about it.

Id feel good. The chad had everything and karma struck him back, he could have driven you to suicide and no once would give three dog shits. But he does such things and all the foids and cucks will miss him. KEK at the braincel cucks wanting to switch places with CHAD only in death. IT upvotes this because they WANT a human being to die because he was born with a shitty life and is upset about it.

I enjoy seeing KARMA once in a while!

brainlet, the link doesnt work for me and few others. I already saw the screencap, it was nice of him.
https:// www. reddit. com /r/ Braincels/ comments /bwnw0u/

Just remove the spaces.

This may be just one of two things:

Id prefer a stacy to kill herself instead

Lifefuel for bullied manlets :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::dab::feelslala:

Id prefer a stacy to kill herself instead
Nah shed overdose then wake up in the hospital with 10k instagram followers kissing her ass and she goes home and fucks chad or chadlite

Braincels has become very cucked now.
Together you've hit the truth, I think. Braincels is one of a number of subreddits that get quarantined, old posts are retroactively censored, new pozzed posts are made, and eventually it looks like a completely different place. They tried the same with r/cringeanarchy but the members just decided to go scortched earth and trolled for a few days until they decided to just ban it outright.

Karma is based sometimes

Its a larp. Low IQ if you think its reala

I don't know how this wouldn't be a good thing. I'd be pretty happy about it. Not elated, but it would be something that makes my day.

Hard to believe, why would a chad off himself over a drunken stupor? I feel we aren't getting the whole story if real.

At least chad is prematurely dead and can no longer enjoy life, yet he still wins, because he led a happy life. While the poor incel is forced to lead a long, lonely, and painful one.
Hard to believe, why would a chad off himself over a drunken stupor? I feel we aren't getting the whole story if real.
When people are drunk, they do stupid things. Maybe he did a slam dunk off a high diving board to impress the females but missed the pool and slammed his skull against the concrete resulting in death. The death was likely accidental.

Last edited:
Oh stop it. He was 100% incel.

At least chad is prematurely dead and can no longer enjoy life, yet he still wins, because he led a happy life. While the poor incel is forced to lead a long, lonely, and painful one.

When people are drunk, they do stupid things. Maybe he did a slam dunk off a high diving board to impress the females but missed the pool and slammed his skull against the concrete resulting in death. The death was likely accidental.
Why do chads need to impress females? Just text wya

this proves how chads are actually weak and not alpha. One little hangover and he kill himself. Chad is female in male body because of how much validation he get

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

good tbhtbhtbhtbthbthbt

Meh who cares, the dude is still an incel.

I would order a large Domino's pizza, stuffed crust, pepperoni and chicken, nuggets and coke to celebrate.

Bully is DEAD!

Life fuel when one of them gets annihilated!
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

this proves how chads are actually weak and not alpha. One little hangover and he kill himself. Chad is female in male body because of how much validation he get

Women loved how tall a 6ft borderline manlet was?
Does he live in China?

If it were me I’d feel nothing. I wouldn’t make fun of it and incur the wrath of the soys, but I certainly wouldn’t feel bad either.

I'd go find where his grave is and piss on it, then I'd go find out if he impregnated any foids and produced a daughter (or has any female siblings), find her and rape her. If I don't get caught and get away with it, I'd go to his grave every year on the anniversary of his suicide and piss on his grave and recount my rape of his family

Lifefuel. But the "incel" is a virtue signal bitch, that makes me think is larp.

hope its not a larp, it was a well deserved death for the bully

if my HS bully would commit sucidie i would come and cum on his grave

if my HS bully would commit sucidie i would come and cum on his grave

:feelswhat:

Were you mad he was getting to fuck all those girls.......... or were you mad he wasn't fucking you?

That's the question that comes to mind when I read shit like this lol