Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad who got hired at my software company

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
This has been driving me up a wall and making me wish I’d going ER (in Hatred available on the steam store for 6$ USD) . Pretty much I’m a full stack dev and have been dealing with a young chad who recently got hired here. I shit you not this guy has model tier looks (full beard {shaved to 5 o clock shadow} and 6 feet tall with hunter eyes Norwood -10 million). It’s been pure suifuel seeing all the hr foids just stare at him walking by and in meetings while I’ve been here and the closest thing I’ve gotten to talking with them is taking orders. This chad is a HTML/CSS degenerate and doesn’t even know shit about most of the stack we use making me wonder how the fuck he got hired in the first place (obviously by the hr cunts). It’s been hard coping with this chad just taking the spotlight while I have to rot teaching him the stack and pretty much everything (this fuckhead doesn’t even know git). It’s truly over, we say all the time that foids live on tutorial mode but so do fucking chads. Just a matter of time before I walk in on him fucking a hr foid in the break room.

:reeeeee::woke:

Last edited:
This has been driving me up a wall and making me wish I’d going ER (in Hatred available on the steam store for 6$ USD) . Pretty much I’m a full stack dev and have been dealing with a young chad who recently got hired here. I shit you not this guy has model tier looks (full beard {shaved to 5 o clock shadow} and 6 feet tall with hunter eyes Norwood -10 million). It’s been pure suifuel seeing all the hr foids just stare at him walking by and in meetings while I’ve been here and the closest thing I’ve gotten to talking with them is taking orders. This chad is a HTML/CSS degenerate and doesn’t even know shit about most of the stack we use making me wonder how the fuck he got hired in the first place (obviously by the hr cunts). It’s been hard coping with this chad just taking the spotlight while I have to rot teaching him the stack and pretty much everything (this fuckhead doesn’t even know git). It’s truly over, we say all the time that foids live on tutorial mode but so do fucking chads. Just a matter of time before I walk in on him fucking a hr foid in the break room.

its over

make sure to be on his good side if he dosnt like you the whole workplace wont like you

Lol.

You don't even need to know how the HTML/CSS work to be able to use it that's is why most of the foids are 'front-end devs' which basically equates to stealing templates and plugins and rearranging shit. What's most brutal though is they get paid good money to do this more than I could ever wish for.

It's fucking over.

hopefully I'll be chad one day and lolis won't be able to take their eyes off me :feelsthink: until then it's time to coom :feelsohh: