Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad who brutally cucked me in elementary turned out to be a 5'3 manlet

Scatius Deletus

Scatius Deletus

Recruit
★★★
This fucking chad who used to steal my money and and humiliate me cucked me :lasereyes:This girl, who I thought actually gave a damn about me, just used me to do her assignments. I did all the assignments for her. But without a word, she started sitting further away, and if I tried to sit beside her, she’d just move even farther, like I was nothing. Then, she started hanging out with chad without even explaining to me what happened :lasereyes:
Then she left the country without even saying goodbye:lasereyes::lasereyes: She's probably getting impregnated by chad right now as I write this :feelsree: but something happened, the original chad who cucked me turned out to be a 5'3 manlet :lul: Well deserved!!!!!! I overheard a conversation where said he had problems with dating, golly!!!! I wonder why :lul::lul:

Kek, you should find him and mock him for it

Ngl, it's pretty satisfying when this happens to annoying bullies from childhood:feelshmm:.