Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad wants to flaunt his perfect life

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s Christmas Day and Chad wants me to come over. Sounds nice, right? But it will be either intentional or unintentional flaunting of his perfect life while I live the life of a incel. Like wtf he knows I have nothing yet he still wants me to come over and see his family (that I don’t have), house (also don’t have), Christmas tree(I don’t even have that), and most likely a huge Christmas dinner. Yeah no thanks!

Why do you have a chad friend?

Visiting him would be like one of those old MTV cribs episodes :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why do you have a chad friend?
He’s a long time friend plus I only have 3 or 4 so can’t afford to lose any. We get along well and have fun but he’s oblivious to our different life styles at times. Like right now lol.
Visiting him would be like one of those old MTV cribs episodes :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Pretty much. Nigga makes twice as much as me too

They think they're doing something good by inviting lonely losers, but in fact, they're making it worse because these lonely losers feel even worse after they've seen what's going on in a normal persons life :x

They think they're doing something good by inviting lonely losers, but in fact, they're making it worse because these lonely losers feel even worse after they've seen what's going on in a normal persons life :x
Exactly 100%. Good intentions but makes us feel worse to see what we miss out on.

Exactly 100%. Good intentions but makes us feel worse to see what we miss out on.
Yes, I've been there. It's better for you to not go.