Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chad vs oofy doofy, let's settle this

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Chad or oofy doofy, who do women prefer for relationships (not just hookups)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I think currently there are two schools of thought in the blackpill community, the chad school and the oofy doofy school. The chad school is probably more mainstream. This school of thought asserts that conventionally attractive men are more likely to have success with sex and romantic relationships.

Then you have the oofy doofy school, which asserts that ugly to average looking men have more success in relationships, provided they are NT and outgoing enough, because women feel like they can control them more.

I personally subscribe to the oofy doofy school of thought, because I think the power women hold over an oofy doofy is more appealing to women than the "tingles" a chad provides.

MOD EDIT: We've been seeing a lot of these "oofy doofy" threads lately and are holding discussions on whether or not they will continue to be allowed, as they seem to just be repackaged bluepill (aka betabux alphafux).

Last edited by a moderator:
If people dont stfu about "oofy doofy" :feelskek: Literally the OPPOSITE of the blackpill

Obviously Chad ffs.
At this point tempban oofy doofy shitposters in ID:feelsseriously:

Chad for sex, oofy doofy for betabuxx

Obviously Chad ffs.
At this point tempban oofy doofy shitposters in ID:feelsseriously:
It's a cherry picked meme

Besides a ton of oofy doofies get used or cheated on, who the fuck wants that/benefits from that other than evil controlling foids? (And who gives a fuck what foids prefer?)

In foids eyes, chad is gold and oofy doofy is like a polished turd. Sure being opfy doofy makes it better but ugly men are almost always seen as sit in foids eyes

Chad is Oogs booga, Oofy doofy means modernism, Oofy doofy means agriculturalism, intellectualism, and civilisation. Chad means cold hard animalistic Ooga booga.

Men are most Oofy doofy, ALL toilets are Ooga booga 100% of the time. :chad: always wins.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Oofy hands down. A guy can be average looks as long as the can hyperarouse or overstimulate a girl

oofy d oofy pill is basically NT, social circle a nd betabux theory wrapped into one term, nothing more.

Oofy doofy has it better when compared. Most egirls and e-thots have oofy doofy boyfriends, and also a lot of foids in their prime too, is a myth that only milfs want oofy doofy men.

Foids will ALWAYS, go for chad, as long as they have the ability. Eventually, that ability diminishes, to the point where even the gaslighting innate to foids is not enough to convince themselves they still can. And so, they go for betabux, on the premise that they feel no attraction, but at least they have money/resources.

Oofy doofy hands down.

I think currently there are two schools of thought in the blackpill community, the chad school and the oofy doofy school. The chad school is probably more mainstream. This school of thought asserts that conventionally attractive men are more likely to have success with sex and romantic relationships.

Then you have the oofy doofy school, which asserts that ugly to average looking men have more success in relationships, provided they are NT and outgoing enough, because women feel like they can control them more.

I personally subscribe to the oofy doofy school of thought, because I think the power women hold over an oofy doofy is more appealing to women than the "tingles" a chad provides.
they prefer a Chad. But there is a limited supply of Chads so some foids settle for oofy doofies and don't go for Chad no more.

they prefer a Chad. But there is a limited supply of Chads so some foids settle for oofy doofies and don't go for Chad no more.
I concur. Oofy doofy is nothing more than beta supporter in action.

Chad for sex / short-term relationships
Oofy doofy for long-term relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.