Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad vs incel - helping a girl

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
If Chad helps a girl he is getting laid, but if incel helps, he is getting a "thanks" at best. Not even a full thank you, just thanks.

If Chad helps a girl he is getting laid, but if incel helps, he is getting a "thanks" at best. Not even a full thank you, just thanks.
Most incels never get a chance to help- just get away creep

there are times when i was bluepilled and held doors for gilrs, and they'd literally walk though another door if available jfl, i don't hold them period anymore, muh gentle sir

Chad doesn't even need to help girl, she will fuck him anyway.

foids don't even want incel's help tbh it'll trigger their agression.

I often get the chance to help, but the problem is that I have a hard time refusing.i was raised with the mentality to be helpful and it's very hard to change that now

helping a girl with the intent of getting laid is cuckoldry regardless of who does it

A girl would rather bleed out than be helped by a truecel.

chad
"How gentleman of him, I would treat him (sex) for helping me tehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
incel
'"get away creep I'd rather be tortured and die than to be helped by you''

True, but let's be honest here... How many truecels are here? We've never seen one aside from ropeman
They probably just lurk for the most part but ain't no ogre posting their pic to become the next blackops,unless they have actually 0inhib like grotesque.

They probably just lurk for the most part but ain't no ogre posting their pic to become the next blackops,unless they have actually 0inhib like grotesque.

I've been banned from the discord and all the related servers for exposing fakecels, literally posted a larper getting his dick sucked and got banned immediately lol.

If chad holds a door open for a girl he's a gentleman
If a sub 8 holds a door open for a girl he's patronising

This is why "personality" is complete bullshit.
Chad can literally beat a girl and she will still want him.

This is why "personality" is complete bullshit.
Chad can literally beat a girl and she will still want him.

chad beats a girl he's asserting his dominance
sub 8 beats a girl it's abuse

I held the door open for her and she didn't even suck me off.
:feelscry::feelsrope:

I hate how stacy's only wanted to get helped by chads. If I saw a woman getting raped by chad I would just laugh and point out the hypocrisyof her.

I hate how stacy's only wanted to get helped by chads. If I saw a woman getting raped by chad I would just laugh and point out the hypocrisyof her.
I don't think a rostie can get raped by a chad. I'd enjoy it more if they got raped by an incel.

Chad can go fuck himself