Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ''Chad'' violently harass and humiliates shorter refugee...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Holy, I got PTSD from watching this:

Seriously reminded me of my early high school years, when I was pushed, kicked and humiliated on the daily by a guy twice my size.

I remember how pathetic and weak I was when I ran away form these guys and I tried to avoid them.
Fuck bullies tbh.

The bully in the video got arrested and is currently getting death threats. His mother is a white nationalist aswell.

Fuck these people, flashbacks to being a short fat kid in middle school.
Fuck them, this guy shouldn't be treated like that. They needa leave him the fuck alone.

The bully in the video got arrested and is currently getting death threats. His mother is a white nationalist aswell.
Thank god, the bully's a piece of fucking shit.

(((Refugees)))

They also started a GofundMe and have raised over 30,000$ so far,the kid and his family getting so much support its insane
Holy shit boyo
I need to turn brown and find some Nazi dude to beat my ass now, I'd be set for life

The bullied deathnic will growup hating white people. He might Jihadimaxx and run rapefugee game.

So much for Muslims being aggressive and manly I guess.

But seeing shit like that surely brings back memories from middle school :feels:

But the thing is, this would not happen if the races were reversed.

Yes it would, stop making shitty excuses. A situation happened like this a while back and the races were indeed reversed, the boys got arrested and received many threats.

alt right cels are funny tbh ngl :feelskek::feelskek:

It's certainly true that no White child could ever envision winning the "oppressed lottery" for being tortured and raped in South Africa.

Even though that happens far more often, per capita.

You see...human compassion is highly selective based on the whim of what's socially fashionable to 'care' about. Though I'm sure you know this.

IT: Shockers! Why are incels so violent!?!

Holy, I got PTSD from watching this:

Seriously reminded me of my early high school years, when I was pushed, kicked and humiliated on the daily by a guy twice my size.

I remember how pathetic and weak I was when I ran away form these guys and I tried to avoid them.
Fuck bullies tbh.

JFL I just realized the only way to get the media to care about low tier males being bullied is to spin a racially charged narrative. We need to start doing this more, make it about the protected classes they care so much about, then when they get into a "help frenzy", bring up males being bullied period at all schools.

Suicidefuel reminds me of me getting bullied

JFL I just realized the only way to get the media to care about low tier males being bullied is to spin a racially charged narrative. We need to start doing this more, make it about the protected classes they care so much about, then when they get into a "help frenzy", bring up males being bullied period at all schools.

We need to get the Jews on our side but they're too busy promoting weird stuff :woke:

Ethnic whores will be masturbating while watching this video

Yes it would, stop making shitty excuses. A situation happened like this a while back and the races were indeed reversed, the boys got arrested and received many threats.

alt right cels are funny tbh ngl :feelskek::feelskek:
Alt-rightcels are also liable to being volcels due to their refusal of anything other than a virgin white foid in 2018, hell I've seen some of them say they outright rejected ethnic foids before.

46963809_1436085379860845_3240424246396059648_n.jpg
47089536_1436085373194179_6463237675179573248_n.jpg

apparently that syrian kid helped a bunch of refugee girls bash a white girl and he jumped into the ruckus and bit her lol and that's why they were having a go at him

Alt-rightcels are also liable to being volcels due to their refusal of anything other than a virgin white foid in 2018
I do not even believe them when they say that tbh. If a good-looking ethnic girl would give this coping alt-rightcels a chance, then they would not say no. Racism is cope.

Just read my signature.

So much for Muslims being aggressive and manly I guess.

But seeing shit like that surely brings back memories from middle school :feels:
thats just a kid who escaped a bad situation and probably has a family too.Those violent muslim refugees are usually grown men who have nothing to lose

What a pussy, shouldve brought a machete and decapitated him

damn, the guy picked him up from his throat with one hand. Must suck to be a manlet.

“Name and shame these thugs”

More like draw and quarter them

I would slam a metal pipe to this faggots skull

That oppressed minority harassed first his sister.
You play, you get burn.

The refugee will grow up hating the west even more

The refugee will grow up hating the west even more
They didn't need that to understand how it works.
The kid saw how whites are completely dickless and how he would please himself in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back