Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad version of incels.is

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
You know how incels.is is for incels. Im sure their is chads.is does anyone know any websites, subredidts etc where chads hang out. I want to read about their lives

Any normie social media

Snapchat/Instagram

No actual Chad would be wasting time online with that kind of stuff

Maybe normie social media?
pua forums
Those are mostly coping normies & the occasional HTN who goes there to brag

Never seen a single actual chad there

chads do not spend their time on obscure forums(unless they’re incredibly autistic), they’re mostly on instagram and snapchat

The entire world beyond this forum

You know how incels.is is for incels. Im sure their is chads.is does anyone know any websites, subredidts etc where chads hang out. I want to read about their lives
Snapchat and instagram, literally only chads and foids benefit from those apps

Forums and internet in general are for incels. Chad only use insta to expose his perfect life and fuck beckies and stacies.

Being on any forum is a incel trait

Plot twist: this is chads.is

instagram/tiktok/any normgroid social media

any normie social media, such as tiktok, instagram, snapchat and whatever. since a forum dedicated to chads would unironically just be a incel fested forum, just take cucktears for example.

looksmax.org is filled with chads

No actual Chad would be wasting time online with that kind of stuff

Maybe normie social media?

Those are mostly coping normies & the occasional HTN who goes there to brag

Never seen a single actual chad there
plenty of chads at .org

Forums and internet in general are for incels. Chad only use insta to expose his perfect life and fuck beckies and stacies.

Being on any forum is a incel trait

I doubt chads spend that much time online. Probably only instagram and TikTok

None. Chads are extremely privileged af. It's the same shit with billionaires, and billionaires almost never use social media. Maybe just Instagram and some dating apps, but they post their lives instead of shitposting.