Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad vents about his daily problems

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★

must be so annoying having foids touch you constantly and trying to get your attention

Don't care about him I hope he dies.

Where is the chad though?

I hope he dies
rIsQYb.gif

I'm envious of him. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If you see a chad out with a stacey, go challenge him. Usually these breeders
will show you they're not 'alpha' it is just their face.

If your chad none of your problems matter

Doesn’t look like a chad. More like a popular guy and the women looking for clout

All natalists desERve to die from cancer in their genitals, as divine punishment.
That, or serving the fate of Prometheus after stealing the compound of fire from the Greek Gods.

It's like saying to the hungry kids in Africa that you hate being from a wealthy country because you can't resist eating McDonald from time to time

Where is the chad though?
I was about to post this. It´s only a normie. I do feel envious rage though. This is disgusting.
Doesn’t look like a chad. More like a popular guy and the women looking for clout
He is a statusmaxxed normie I would say.

It's like saying to the hungry kids in Africa that you hate being from a wealthy country because you can't resist eating McDonald from time to time
Exactly. A "problem" of abundance. He could never even imagine what it is like to be one of us.

Mogged the entirety of my life in a few seconds:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I swear, I don't even understand anymore the people who still try to say that "everyone has problems" and that "social media isn't real" so we shouldn't talk about having shit-tier lives because akshually, that's how everyone else secretly lives as well:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Like bruh, we can see what those people are doing, we can hear what they are saying and how they're describing their lives.

:yes::yes::yes:

He is a statusmaxxed normie I would say.

Exactly. A "problem" of abundance. He could never even imagine what it is like to be one of us.
He´d rope easily, in less than 7 days before Demiurge shouting <<LET THERE BE HELL>> ( for all non-chad men )

Holocaust the chads

All Chads and Normies need to be sent to Auschwitz

So what happens if you end up dominating him, kicking his ass, whatever.

She's going back with Chad.