Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad uses foid for money and is also ready to blatantly cheat on her. Takes shit from no one and is ready to fight when exposed.

this is what redditors and cucks mean when they say get a good personality

This right here is where nice guys get their ideas from. Examples of cheaters, violent men, narcissists, dark triad, etc having no problem getting women are numerous. Meanwhile men that would never do things like this are perpetually single.

Humans think too highly of themselves. At the end of the day we are pretty primitive mammals, our technological growth FAR outpaced our social one. Lookism runs the world, always had and always will.

Good genes = Good Life
Bad genes = Bad Life

It's that simple...

But you will never hear that from a leftie. The supposed champions of equality and egalitarian society. Egalitarian my ass, modern lefties have nothing in common with equality, they focus on some imaginary shit like a billion gender rather what is staring them right in the face.

I'm a pretty fucking far left myself but I would join right-wing death squads 10000000 years before identifying myself with modern left.

Foids absolutely love the combo of men looking good and treating them shitty. It gets them wet the most.

He seems to have an amazing personality. No wonder women love him

She’s clearly with that abusive chad cos he has a good pERsonality, nothing to do with his good facial appearance and tall height

Meanwhile the nice guys who are rotting in a sexless existence are incel only because of their awful pERsonality, can’t be anything to do with their manlet height and/or ugly face.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back