Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad used me as a flesh light and now I feel gross

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
i cant stand holes. Their problems are like listening to a moon mans problems. A martians. Just out of this FUCKING WORLD

Their problems are like listening to a moon mans problems
KwxHMUjRBehu_640x360.jpg

:foidSoy: guys with small dicks who want to fuck me are gross

Almost every post on Twoxniggers is about muh sex and muh relationshit
BUT inkwell it doesn’t matter. Sex and relationships are so overrated, don’t worry you’re not missing out on much:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16ul7r8/realizing_my_ex_essentially_used_me_as_a_flesh/

Classic foid humblebrag :feelskek:

Billy Beta's 4 incher couldn't satisfy her, luckily Chad was there to fill the gaping hole in her crotch :foidSoy:

Shes probably making this post now because chad most likely ghosted this dumb toilet.

Now she has to go and cry to the internet for attention since chad has moved onto another hole and she cant get the good times back.

Women moment TBH. :feelsseriously:

act like a slut and end up with men who treat foids like sluts. where is the surprise here?

i cant stand holes. Their problems are like listening to a moon mans problems. A martians. Just out of this FUCKING WORLD
Yeah dude, I can’t even imagine being wanted by someone so bad that they just will start having sex with you on their own. It’s unreal that they experience this and will complain about it.

Its the same story everytime lmao, soon they will be making babies in bags

She let it happen starfish sex was enough for the man to work like a slave

If I had a girlfriend i would make her cum just from the foreplay and oral sex.They don't deserve me.

"my precedent relationship was a dead bedroom" aka he was just too ugly for me.

Holes let Chad do whatever he wants and vent on fucking soydit, but want to vomit and report me to HR when I exist near them :feelsrope:

Bitch trying to blame the dead bedroom on the man. There is no dead bedroom on this planet that is not caused by the woman.

I can't comprehend that tbh.

So she gets sex given to her spontaneously which is awesome.

And then you feel gross about it?

Bro can some foids use me as a dildo please.

Bitch trying to blame the dead bedroom on the man. There is no dead bedroom on this planet that is not caused by the woman.
Exactly. If they bitch and moan all the time of course the man will eventually resent them and lose attraction to them

Almost every post on Twoxniggers is about muh sex and muh relationshit
Obviously. Foids have nothing of value or interest to offer. Every moment of all of their lives revolve around men. Which is how someone can make there whole personality based off hating men, but still fuck Chad.

She is coping, she was enjoying chad using her like a piece of meat all that time, had it been an actually nice guy her pussy would have dried