Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad uncle made fun of me

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
3 years ago my uncle's phone got broken and he asked me to lend him my phone while his was being repaired and I felt somewhat compelled to say yes because family. This situation lasted for about 6 months. He had 3 girlfriends who constantly called him everyday, they would keep on dialing even after the phone wasn't answered for the ninth time and I had to press the volume down button to stop my annoying default ring tone. He had to come to my house to use the phone and he would spend several hours texting his bitches, so many as to make get pissed off, at that time my computer (where I would spend most of my days and still do) was in the living room, so he was also invading my privacy by being around. One day just before he was leaving my place and finished to use my phone, he says to me: "Aren't you tired of receiving so many messages? Hahah", joking about my miserable interaction with society. I think he was planning on using my WhatsApp too, because to people like him, having an inbox so empty is like not using/need not that kind of apps, he used to check my WhatsApp and the boomer never closed the app completely, so I could tell.

What a weird situation. It's quite surprising to me whenever I see the inbox or phone screen of even a normie. They actually have a social life. My brain can not even comprehend the idea of receiving more than one text message a day. When I get notifications on this forum, that's the only time people actually interact with me so I'm kinda addicted, really.

Shoulda told your uncle to fuck off lmao. Shit like this is why we're all jaded and don't give a fuck about being muh good boi, patriotic, productive individual. The inboxpill is brutal because it is a quantifiable metric of social interaction and/or value. Undeniable evidence showing just how isolated and alone we really are

What a weird situation. It's quite surprising to me whenever I see the inbox or phone screen of even a normie. They actually have a social life. My brain can not even comprehend the idea of receiving more than one text message a day. When I get notifications on this forum, that's the only time people actually interact with me so I'm kinda addicted, really.

One thing I've never had was I saw a normies phone and girls were sending him paragraph long messages. Granted he was typing just as much, and I don't think these girls were attracted to him. But still they were talking.

If I'm lucky I get two word answers from women, but usually no response.

Will never understand how you guys let other push you around. Really makes you question the tough talk some of the users advertise here.

3 years ago my uncle's phone got broken and he asked me to lend him my phone while his was being repaired and I felt somewhat compelled to say yes because family. This situation lasted for about 6 months. He had 3 girlfriends who constantly called him everyday, they would keep on dialing even after the phone wasn't answered for the ninth time and I had to press the volume down button to stop my annoying default ring tone. He had to come to my house to use the phone and he would spend several hours texting his bitches, so many as to make get pissed off, at that time my computer (where I would spend most of my days and still do) was in the living room, so he was also invading my privacy by being around. One day just before he was leaving my place and finished to use my phone, he says to me: "Aren't you tired of receiving so many messages? Hahah", joking about my miserable interaction with society. I think he was planning on using my WhatsApp too, because to people like him, having an inbox so empty is like not using/need not that kind of apps, he used to check my WhatsApp and the boomer never closed the app completely, so I could tell.

I bet uncle chad preet mogs ngl

Shoulda told your uncle to fuck off lmao. Shit like this is why we're all jaded and don't give a fuck about being muh good boi, patriotic, productive individual. The inboxpill is brutal because it is a quantifiable metric of social interaction and/or value. Undeniable evidence showing just how isolated and alone we really are
When I get notifications on this forum, that's the only time people actually interact with me so I'm kinda addicted, really.
Such an addiction is a true identifier for how over it is. I suffer bouts of depression however which results in me spending less time here and more time coping trying to forget about the fact that the suifuel here is some of the most potent around.. but my quest for truth led me here so I must be strong, avoid the rope and cope a little longer.

One thing I've never had was I saw a normies phone and girls were sending him paragraph long messages. Granted he was typing just as much, and I don't think these girls were attracted to him. But still they were talking.

If I'm lucky I get two word answers from women, but usually no response.
I'm not kidding you, I never received a text from a female that suggested any interest in my person. Usually they even block me without saying a word so I stopped approaching these entitled, privileged, evil creatures long ago.

I'm not kidding you, I never received a text from a female that suggested any interest in my person. Usually they even block me without saying a word so I stopped approaching these entitled, privileged, evil creatures long ago.

If they weren't so evil and had their own personalities than some women would share common interests with you and want to be your friend. Even if they didn't want to sleep with you.

But even if a woman was interested in us as a person she would also be so ego driven that she wouldn't want to be seen talking to us.

Only get messages from my family in group chats. Oh and from debt collectors.

If they weren't so evil and had their own personalities than some women would share common interests with you and want to be your friend. Even if they didn't want to sleep with you.

But even if a woman was interested in us as a person she would also be so ego driven that she wouldn't want to be seen talking to us.
Exactly. Even my normie classmates back in the day didn't want to be seen talking with me. People are evil and Incels turning into heroes is no surprise.

OP needs to kill his uncle and mail a body part to each of his harem.

How the hell does this happen?? I barely even know any of my extended family let alone let them even touch my shit the once in 2 years I see them, if that.

I would never let a person use my cell phone and especially not with my ID. The rare times I have are for emergency situations and I dial or text usually or supervise the whole time.

Do good things, get punished.
C L O W N
W
O
R
L
D

Its so surreal for me aswell, that people have an actual social life. It must be great to be valued.