Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Chad treats me better compared to other men’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Chad treats me better than the other men do’.

No, you just justify their behaviour with shit like ‘Oh, he just has issues but he’s a great person deep down’.

More like, personality halo due to good looks makes them think they are better people when they are not.

More like, personality halo due to good looks makes them think they are better people when they are not.
What inspired me to make this post was kstop from IT basically saying that it’s the non-chads that treat her like trash.

He treats them well with his tall height, cum colored skin, and big dick

What inspired me to make this post was kstop from IT basically saying that it’s the non-chads that treat her like trash.
She wants to fuck the guy beforehand and everything else is constructed in retrospect to intellectually/emotionally justify the decision - the same thing with the exact opposite.

looks are everything, even how you see someone's personality, competency, charisma, intelligence, etc

How long do you spend per day on IT?

When they say chad treats them better, better doesn't mean he is more honest, good-willed, etc. to her, it means the treatmen he puts her through are more in tune with what their nature dictates. Basically, chad beats them and they are happy about that.

It's because of the halo effect. A chad can beat a rostie every day of the week and give her a break on sunday and she'll call him nice. But if a nonchad treats her well and buys her gifts everyday he's seen as an entitled misogynist.

Well, my posts end up there sometimes and when I see something about me, I can’t really help but check.
Yeah, i see your point. Sometimes my posts end up there as well, i live rent free in their heads jfl
But yeah they do post a lot of your stuff there

Yeah, i see your point. Sometimes my posts end up there as well, i live rent free in their heads jfl
But yeah they do post a lot of your stuff there
Even on social media when I see posts about me I can’t help but to keep checking the comment section.

Even on social media when I see posts about me I can’t help but to keep checking the comment section.
What kinds of social media? Just cuckit?

It’s a social media site, not a super popular one like Facebook though but it is popular to some degree.
ive never heard of it. Sounds like you are being a cuck if you are going that far to see what ppl say about you ngl

ive never heard of it. Sounds like you are being a cuck if you are going that far to see what ppl say about you ngl
If someone makes their posts public then it doesn’t take much effort to see them.

chad cant have a stinky personality like u inkewl