Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad Traits?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★
-Young Parents (Mom Under 25, Dad under 35)
-Single Mother or Both Parents with Stay-at-Home Mom
-Never Placed any Importance in Academics or Athletics, Made Sure Chad didn't either
-Dad Made Sure Chad was into Sports & Cars just for the Social Aspect
-Father is Rich in a Non-College Degree Work (so Chad can internalize that school is just a means to an end)
-Mom is a "Boy Mom" and looked after Chad's Looks & Physical Development
-Parents Always Pressured Chad from a Young Age into Getting a GF
-Parents Set Chad up with Easy Work as a Teen
-Parents Make Sure Chad Get's into a Fraternity as a Freshman in College (university)
-Parents semi-Blackpill Chad at a Young Age with what Actually Matters in Life

none of those, just looks

Good genes
You have 98% of your genome in common with a chicken. Genes don't matter unless you genuinely have a genetic disease (like androgen insensitivity).

-Young Parents (Mom Under 25, Dad under 35)
-Single Mother or Both Parents with Stay-at-Home Mom
-Never Placed any Importance in Academics or Athletics, Made Sure Chad didn't either
-Dad Made Sure Chad was into Sports & Cars just for the Social Aspect
-Father is Rich in a Non-College Degree Work (so Chad can internalize that school is just a means to an end)
-Mom is a "Boy Mom" and looked after Chad's Looks & Physical Development
-Parents Always Pressured Chad from a Young Age into Getting a GF
-Parents Set Chad up with Easy Work as a Teen
-Parents Make Sure Chad Get's into a Fraternity as a Freshman in College (university)
-Parents semi-Blackpill Chad at a Young Age with what Actually Matters in Life
My dad was younger than my mom :feelskek:

You have 98% of your genome in common with a chicken. Genes don't matter unless you genuinely have a genetic disease (like androgen insensitivity).
Or asian. plus 1. you’re wrong 2. thoss 2 percent mean a lot. The difference between chad and subhuman could be a 0.01% genetic difference

What kind of bluepilled talk is this. Its obviously your genes because your looks are a genetic trait after all. You look like you parents and ancestors basically. If your ancestors were good looking then you will be too...

>regular sexhaver

My Chad friend' dad washes his bosses boxers to keep his job afloat and yet his looks offer him a life beyond my reach

Then you were either not well fed as a child or you are a fakecel troll
I underwent a fucking war's worth of stress as a teenager. Also, yes, I was probably underfed.

Weird. Usually women want older.
This is a good ai gen representation mtb milf with holocaust fire lower third/overbite (has manelt boomer father) and poor dropout chad= recessed manlet incel

Attachments

• v3_0529223.jpg
    v3_0529223.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 12
  • v2_0519035.jpg
    v2_0519035.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 11
I've seen chads who were into videogames, manga, even intellectual pursuits. But they have the right face.

This is pretty much opposite of my life exactly, nice work to my parents and god

What kind of bluepilled talk is this. Its obviously your genes because your looks are a genetic trait after all. You look like you parents and ancestors basically. If your ancestors were good looking then you will be too...
That's not guaranteed at all

Attachments

• IMG_20240702_201950_373.jpg
    IMG_20240702_201950_373.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 12