Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad Trait: You like doing things alone

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Since you are Chad, you are always surrounded by friends, harem of girls, or family; so on the rare occasion you get to do something alone you actually enjoy it because it’s a nice change of pace. Meanwhile the opposite is true for incels, we are always alone and hate doing anything alone so we usually do nothing at all.

Well guess I'm a chad then

Well I guess I’m a chad lol. For me it’s a pain to work in groups for school projects, I have to pull most of the work load while normies goof off on their phones. :feelswhat:

I'm too retarded to interact with others so it's suicide fuel for me and I prefer to be alone. I am chad.

No, we simply hate being starved of the ability to receive empathy and wholesome social interaction.

It seems that most of the "truecels" on this website prefer solitude over negative experiences with normies.

I much rather be having a good time with people around me. On the few rare occasions I've been with few friends doing good shit it's the best memories and times of my life. But it's hard to enjoy life when you are a loser now and everyone has left you behind.

chad always alone - he is so mysterious:foidSoy:sigma male grindset:soy:
ugly guy always alone - haha what a loser:soy::foidSoy:kys virgin:foidSoy::soy:

I like jerking off alone.
Meme Chad 2