Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad trait: being a greyname

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If you are a greyname, you're not postmaxxing on on incels.co... so what are you spending your time doing? Going to parties? Having sex?

Explain yourselves, greychads!

Living rent free

Fbitrait: having under 50 postcount fucking greycels

They are browsing other incel forums.

Too lazy to make comment after comment.

I spend all my time here

Greycel = gaycel

Probably posting at cucktears

Living rent free
[TeeHee]

Usually I’m smoking cigars/pipes in the lounge I go to, listening to vinyl records, or going to class. I also drive a lot, I’m exploring all the places around Dallas because I’m new here and that’s a time consuming thing.

I can only LDAR so much. My ADHD makes me get really antsy, like I need to be somewhere.

Greycels will never get pussy, unlike me and all the incels that are 4,000+ posts :what: :what: :what: :what: :feelsLSD:

If you are a greyname, you're not postmaxxing on on incels.co... so what are you spending your time doing? Going to parties? Having sex?

it’s called greycel, fakecel

Massive Fucking Cope

I just don't have much to add to the discussion most of the time tbh. I think a lot of low effort postmaxxers and spammers are fakecels. Their posting style screams NT, and they have this spontaneous, devil may care, sex haver energy.

Very Chadlike

Wrong, rednames are chadest of chads

under 1k posts doesn't make you safe either man. what are you doing with your time?

Don’t have anything to say just want to see what color I am
fuck I’m a greycel

I have nothing to say most of the time, just like in real life.

We all started as greycells, tbh.