Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad Thundercock shows you how to get hollow cheeks

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l_epv36xNM

Yeah...just swallow right bro! We'd get your chin, eye area, and jaw. Fucking lol

Knew it was going to be this guy lol

Enigmatic93 said:
Knew it was going to be this guy lol

What username does this faggot have on Lookism?

anincelforlifelol said:

IDK, I haven't posted on lookism for several months.

Enigmatic93 said:
IDK, I haven't posted on lookism for several months.

Good. Glad you're on this site brother. That site is garbage.

anincelforlifelol said:

I really really doubt he is on Lookism.

NegroKing said:
I really really doubt he is on Lookism.

He definitely browses those forums. The way he speaks is just like a faggot Lookismer. He talks about mewing and chewing and all that bullshit for better jaw definition. Probably an ex mentalcel who looksmaxed.

anincelforlifelol said:
He definitely browses those forums. The way he speaks is just like a faggot Lookismer. He talks about mewing and chewing and all that bullshit for better jaw definition. Probably an ex mentalcel who looksmaxed.

No, this guy just has good genetics. Most people who try to looksmax still look ugly as fuck when they're done. That's a natural born gigachad and he's way too NT to be spending his time on a site like Lookism.

On par with the personality meme

ridiculous

men are turning into women with how much they are trying to improve appearance competing with each other for scraps of women who have an abundance of choices of males contacting them, this is where all this jaw surgery, self conscious and bullying over those not living up to standards is coming in...not looking good for direction of society

there's studies showing the more sexual partners a women has before marriage the marriage is increasingly going to fail and females initiate 80% of divorces 

DnMjpl3.jpg