Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chad test: You run a mogging gauntlet

In which round you stop?

• ROUND 1

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • ROUND 2

• ROUND 3

• ROUND 4

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • ROUND 5

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • ROUND 6

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • ROUND 7

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • ROUND 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ROUND 9

• ROUND 10

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
So in this parody version of battle forums I present to you the Chad Test :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Basically you have to facially mog (no height/racepills pls) every single person that appears in these pics consecutively in single rounds and if you fail to mog someone, you stop in that round and ultimately lose (the idea is that if you win you are Chad simple as that). The difficulty will keep rising through every single round so here you go fellas (also some pics are disturbing):

Deformed Tier (if you lose here I suggest you to rope ngl)

ROUND 1

ROUND 2:

Subhuman/failed normie tier:

ROUND 3

ROUND 4

ROUND 5

:soy:Low/Mid/High Normie tier (most will probably lose here lol):

ROUND 6

ROUND 7

ROUND 8 (pls tell me you don't go further)

Chadlite/Chad tier (c'mon you're still here?:chad:)

ROUND 9

ROUND 10

Who do you mog??

Last edited:
First, you need to fix your rounds. 7 is more like a 5, and 8 is more like a soft 6.
Based on face alone, i mog up to 6, and just MAYBE could get past 7 because of his strangely shaped head. But 8 is where i'm stopped in my tracks.
inb4 fakecel
I'm an overweight 5'6 4 inch dick autistic manlet with social anxiety
it never began

Defeated in round 7, only won round 6 because white

Good concept, shitty execution.

Round 2 looks like a Dr. Seuss character. Pretty cool looking if you ask me, but I understand why he would be offputting to females.

Round 4 is horrendous looking and should be lower. It's over for him.

It's better, but everyone needs to moved down some. 6 is a 5, 4 is a 3, and so on
Yeah but its not meant to be accurate to each point in the scale it just has to get consequently higher in SMW each round. The first rounds need fixing tho

Yeah but its not meant to be accurate to each point in the scale it just has to get consequently higher in SMW each round. The first rounds need fixing tho
OH
ok well then i guess it's fine.
So each round number does not equal your /10 rating
I mog 7 cause i'm not a soy boy
and i mog 8 cause i am younger and have long hair

OH
ok well then i guess it's fine.
So each round number does not equal your /10 rating
I mog 7 cause i'm not a soy boy
and i mog 8 cause i am younger and have long hair
yasss you are only fakecel if you go past 8

Look at the the results. Based on this information, we are mentalcels, but most importantly we mog IT

"Round 10: 1 vote"
:chad::banhammer:

Look at the the results. Based on this information, we are mentalcels, but most importantly we mog IT
Not really because its still over4you if you are sub8 in 2019 also this list was made poorly and I didn't put that much effort in it ngl :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:

Not really because its still over4you if you are sub8 in 2019 also this list was made poorly and I didn't put that much effort in it ngl :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:
#10 literally looks like a normie... So yeah

Does it even matter? He still looks like a 5/10 and he kinda looks like a cuck.
Well tell that to every single foid who considers him Gigachad (tho yes he kinda looks like a cuckitor but holes don't care anyway)

Well tell that to every single foid who considers him Gigachad (tho yes he kinda looks like a cuckitor but holes don't care anyway)
That's only because of status halo. If he was a regular normcuck with no status he would be incel

Seriously. How do you even mess this up as a blackpilled person. The guy at round 5 is truecel, he not even close to just being below average.
1-5 are all equally truecel, then all of a sudden 6 skyrockets to a low tier normies and stays there until 8. This makes absolutely no sense

Seriously. How do you even mess this up as a blackpilled person. The guy at round 5 is truecel, he not even close to just being below average.
Yeah I was wondering that too. OP is a greycel though :feelskek:. He isn't blackpilled yet. No blackpilled person can make the #6-10 that bad.

For the last time this list isn't supposed to be so linear and accurate with the SMV scale it just gets more difficult:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Somebody nuke this thread already

Lost in round 1 because skullmog :feelsrope:

This guy mogs me and has more potential in life than me.

Pass the rope.

Round 10 since I reject society's beauty standards!

I won the game, give me my GF

Lost at round 6, like pretty much anyone here who isn't a fakecel but also not a truecel/deformed.

The idea of the thread is great but those ratings were not accurate tbh. That 5 guyespecially, he's not anywhere close to 5.

dont dox please

Q7pjyqu

Lost at round 6, like pretty much anyone here who isn't a fakecel but also not a truecel/deformed.

The idea of the thread is great but those ratings were not accurate tbh. That 5 guyespecially, he's not anywhere close to 5.
I will try to make something similar in the future tbh didn't put effort on this one