Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad tells me to "just go out and get some bitches, bro."

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
A Chad overheard me talking to some of my friends about how much inceldom sucks and how over it is for me, and then he walks over and goes "you guys just need to go out and get some bitches, bro." It infuriated me to my core, as he understands nothing of what it's like to be an ugly, subhuman male. The ignorance of Chad is unbelievable, yet believable at the same time. It makes sense he'd have the bluepilled mentality he does when he gets foids cold approaching him and sliding in his dms daily, but you'd think Chad would realize how brutally impossible it is for non-chads, especially for sub-5 males.

Attractive people don't understand the plight of Incels. Why do you think Chads and women say virginity, and sex isn't a big deal? It's because they get it so easy they don't understand how soul crushing it is to have nobody interested in you.

A fly wont take advice about how to fly from a bird
A sloth wont get advice from a Jaguar about how to run fast
Than why should a ugly man take advice from a Chad ?

ascended incel "late bloomer" chad is the most blackpilled

classic blissful chad

exactly, worst is those women who give "advice". You don't ask a fish how to catch fish, you ask a fisherman.

chad is unaware of the incel experience. Chad is so far removed that he cannot comprehend things like being alone against your will and having everyone reject you
Th

chad is unaware of the incel experience. Chad is so far removed that he cannot comprehend things like being alone against your will and having everyone reject you

Th
Attractive live in a fantasy world

exactly, worst is those women who give "advice". You don't ask a fish how to catch fish, you ask a fisherman.
you ask a fishing instructor that guarantees success in the field or full reimbursement :feelswhere:

they know ur pain, they just make fun of you.

He was just being sincere. Why would you hate him for that? You can't get mad at him for something he doesn't have the capability to understand.

ascended incel "late bloomer" chad is the most blackpilled
These are the only Chads worth listening to, since they go from being incels to chads, so they see both sides