Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad tells his life story

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death

Tldr/ did not watch:
So yeah bro :chad: i used to sleep around and shit and be a city boy I left loads of girls after using them for sex, i just wanted to have sex with as many girls as possible :chad: . Then one girl did that to me once and I was really hurt about it bro. Then I went gym and focused on myself , I started making money and now I have a beautiful girlfriend that I’m so grateful for :chad: . just don’t hate the opposite gender bro everything happens for a reason :chad:

I hope his girlfriend gets gang raped by hobos

Tldr/ did not watch:
So yeah bro :chad: i used to sleep around and shit and be a city boy I left loads of girls after using them for sex, i just wanted to have sex with as many girls as possible :chad: . Then one girl did that to me once and I was really hurt about it bro. Then I went gym and focused on myself , I started making money and now I have a beautiful girlfriend that I’m so grateful for :chad: . just don’t hate the opposite gender bro everything happens for a reason :chad:

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

I am crying chad, such a sad history

you are really strong bruuhv

Wow my heart (hole) goes out to u chad :foidSoy:

The part about getting pissed at foids for using you for sex once or twice and then bouncing back and settling down for a chick sounds like a lot of redpill bullshit.

i hate beard moggery so much
just reminds me even if i wasn't ugly i'd still have unbelievably low T
guys can grow a beard at 16 I can't grow one at 26
'they can't tell your genes' from face yeah bullshit