Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad tells currycel "just approach bro"

• Thread starter TheLegendofBentCock
  • Start date
T

TheLegendofBentCock

Banned
-
I was browsing Youtube for pickup artist related videos and found this weird alternative chad who lives in Japan and just approaches girls in sessions where he gets rejected a lot.

The problem is, it works for him because he has a chiseled broad chad face and despite not being that tall, a broad, muscular body.

So I delved deeper into his channel and found some hilarious podcasts where he appears to have a currycel on the other end of the screen and he tries to teach this currycel all of his tactics, that obviously work for him because he's a chad.

>Approaching as a curry
20180928 230125

Currys shouldn't even bother approaching, they come off as autistic.

i dont want to sound like a jbw theorist but it actually never begun for curries ded srsl im sorry

i dont want to sound like a jbw theorist but it actually never begun for curries ded srsl im sorry

Everyone knows JBW is correct. The only part people argue about is whether being white is "enough" if you're sub 5. Which by itself it likely is not.

Everyone knows JBW is correct. The only part people argue about is whether being white is "enough" if you're sub 5. Which by itself it likely is not.
how is it correct if being a sub 5 white doesnt make any difference as the average curry

It's as easy as that br0

how is it correct if being a sub 5 white doesnt make any difference as the average curry

JBW is just a slang expression for pointing out that being white is one of the most important factors for attracting women. It isn't meant to literally imply "any white man can have sex with any girl he wants by virtue of being white."

A 5/10 white guy will also do dramatically better than a 5/10 curry. An average curry matches to a 2-3/10 white guy in SMV. It always helps even if it doesn't get you laid.

He gets rejected a lot?

But all women cream themselves upon sighting chad and would be happy if he chopped their heads off so long as they can ride chad dick

A 5/10 white guy will also do dramatically better than a 5/10 curry
i agree being an average currys in the west have it much worse than any white but lets say that the theory is 100% corect and any kind of white guy can slay in sea wont currys have a better chance at a non white country too? lets not say sea again but india do curry foids there worship the white chad too? how is it possible

i agree being an average currys in the west have it much worse than any white but lets say that the theory is 100% corect and any kind of white guy can slay in sea wont currys have a better chance at a non white country too? lets not say sea again but india do curry foids there worship the white chad too? how is it possible

Indian curry foids absolutely worship white Chad.

This is being white in India:
https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...g-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/

Curries from a western nation will do better in SEA from the value of their citizenship in a poor nation. But otherwise curries have no intrinsic value anywhere on earth.

What a humourless, stonefaced, monotone idiot.

True. JBW is the law and everyone know it,but some copers deny it. mostly volcels.

Currys should kill themself

Wait. Did he paint his fingernails?? :horror:

"Just develop you're personality bro".

It's pretty certain this Chad's personality is non existent.

That's what I thought too. He didn't smile or laugh even once, even when the curry was cracking jokes. Some personality eh.

Well, the most ironical part is that curries will approach. It's extremely difficult to blackpill curries.