Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad teen on YouTube advice don't take blackpill

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
I don't know why kids speak about "incel", "blackpill" "redpill" when they have all live to live, they aren't old men. They are funnymen, are stupid, they speak about something that they don't live, they don't know, they don't understand.
[UWSL]Why a fucking kid enter in these communities? This actions could do enter new kids to ruin and destroy these communities. [/UWSL]
If you aren't 20> and you are here, you are fucking troll and I hope you will kill yourself. Or better, I hope that your parents take cancer so you will are engaged to help them and clean space in these wonderlands

View: https://youtu.be/7WUlpGDrx2c

Screenshot 2021 07 25 16 26 47 204 comgoogleandroidyoutube

17yr old
good looking

Ye not listening one word he has to say

Over for his eye area and jew nose (to a lesser extent though)

He's just a normie, not a chad
Above average aesthetics (at least for my country).

The point is: if you do not have physical problems that compromise your relationship with women (such as severe ugliness) you cannot speak about blackpill.

Above average aesthetics (at least for my country).

The point is: if you do not have physical problems that compromise your relationship with women (such as severe ugliness) you cannot speak about blackpill.
I'd say a self aware slayer definitely could speak on it tbh :feelsjuice: the evidence is in their face

he has very good symmetry and good facial aesthetic,at least a chadlite,I find many incels here can't fucking rate people's looks ,I wonder there is something wrong about their brains

Only opened the video to put a dislike :feelsokman: