Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CHAD teacher attract my crush more than me

tuliplover

tuliplover

Greycel
Today a new teacher came to class. He is a CHAD. When he entered the class i looked immediately to my crush, she and her friend giggling. When i eavesdroped them i heared "What a handsome man!" and other praise words. My crush generaly is silence in the lesson. But when she seen the CHAD teacher she started listen lesson. And i watch them along lesson. She is played with her hair while looking at the CHAD teacher. After i seen all them, i feel heartbreaks. Why women is so ruthless. When i try speak with her she not even replies my words. She dont want even look at me. She just hates me because i am not enough handsome she wants.

Last edited:
even the moon is more attracting her than you my man

I feel nauseous, it shouldn't have happened. I'm sure she'd have been happy if she'd given it a chance to me.
She wants good genetics ONLY. Its just Nature, she could never be happy with a sub 5, her instincts will make her hate you

She wants good genetics ONLY. Its just Nature, she could never be happy with a sub 5, her instincts will make her hate you
That's why he treats me so badly even though I've never done anything bad to her.

dont have a crush. dont get an oneitis.
before you witness brutality in front of you.
you will not be able to cope.

I have an aryan chad level teacher and girls from my classes used to like him it was ERfuel

really? can you describe it better
One time I just decided to be polite and talk to her, I had some biscuits in my hand and I handed them to her and I asked her “do you want some?” but she didn't even answer, she turned his head away. Another time, when I entered the classroom, she didn't want me to see her face and she didn't want to see me, so she turned her head and covered the visible side of her face with her hand. After i passed her seat, she opened her hand again. There have been other things like this, but these are the ones that upset me the most.

Last edited:
having a crush is cucked since you never had a chance

you're just waiting for some chad to come by and fuck her

having a crush is cucked since you never had a chance

you're just waiting for some chad to come by and fuck her
I am gonna fuck her and she is not escape that. When i read again, looks like i am gonna rape her. No she is gonna come to me and i'll fuck her.

Last edited:
Should not easy to be breaks someone heart like this. All girls must pay price about that. This girl gonna pay her price when she is gonna be my girlfriend. I'll tie her to me and she is gonna feels a deep agony for she had done things about me.

One time I just decided to be polite and talk to her, I had some biscuits in my hand and I handed them to her and I asked her “do you want some?” but she didn't even answer, she turned his head away. Another time, when I entered the classroom, she didn't want me to see her face and she didn't want to see me, so she turned her head and covered the visible side of her face with her hand. After i passed her seat, she opened her hand again. There have been other things like this, but these are the ones that upset me the most.
familiarly brutal.