Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad tattoo artist invites foid to sex and she agrees

GazeBeyond

GazeBeyond

Greycel
so I‘m stuck at a closed psych ward to treat my depression and out of boredom I downloaded Tinder.
As per usual, few matches and no replies until I match an old schoolmate (she was pretty cute back then)
we Chat a bit about whatever then she sends me these texts

Basic translation:
Me: congrats, nice

Foid: Isn‘t it?
The tattoo artist wants to fuck me *Emojis*
No clue how to deal with that, he is pretty based and smart.

Me: Do you want to or not?

Foid: Definitively tempts me

*CUT*

from here we talk a little more and eventually she says she never had a ONS but her last tattoos with him were kinda intimate so next visit she’ll do it and fuck him

she is anorexic and about 190cm tall, would rate face a 6 - 7 also is a relatively shy Uni student doing her masters in psychology

:blackpill::feelsohh:

Attachments

• 62B29414-EC47-4E85-AF79-24E7E4738D75.jpeg
    62B29414-EC47-4E85-AF79-24E7E4738D75.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Match mogs me

Never forget that even your "shy" looksmatch is out here getting plowed in ONS by Chado.

190 cm jeez , sure she isn t a tranny?:feelshaha:

Deutschland is so fucking cucked jfl :feelshaha:

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS :soy::soy::soy:

Fucking degenerate cunt

These are the people who will evaluate kids and teenagers and tell them being weak is brave.

I was appalled at first that you are in a psych ward for depression, as if platitudes and pills would help, but reading that conversation is even more disgusting :feelsUgh:

mogs me cuz actually talked to a femherroid

190 cm? Wtf that's really really tall, especially for a woman.

"Masters in Psychology", a woman of memesises indeed, I doubt she will read Jung, Freud, Dewey, or even Nietzsche. She'll probably fill in her future office with a collection text books on anthropology and sociology. What a joke.

Anyways, hope you realize that the 'Psyche' ward is the last place to treat depression. I hope you know what I mean by that.
They don't even teach pyschoanalysis or client centered therapy anymore these days. It's all CBT and Young's schema therapy
so I‘m stuck at a closed psych ward to treat my depression and out of boredom
Based. What happened to get you into a closed ward?

This thing about foids paying the tatoos with their flabby roastbeef is older than the Queen of England.

If anything the retarded chad is eating an overpriced hole, because tatoos are expensive.

Die fotzen hier fangen an mich zu heightmoggen , ein paar von denen sind locker über ,180 OHNE HEELS

@GazeBeyond

kek alter , its over .

If I invited a woman to sex, she would block me in seconds.
Sad

Reicht ja nicht sich die Hure anzutun aber der Simp setzt dem ganzen die Krone auf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back