Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad takes the redpill

Based Chad ngl. But if he lived in Cucknada he would be considered a criminal and be put in jail and he would have a life sentence just because my country is so cucked.

Based Chad ngl. But if he lived in Cucknada he would be considered a criminal and be put in jail and he would have a life sentence just because my country is so cucked.
ur avatar is hot

Fat whores BTFO’d.

What a fucking legend. :feelskek::feelskek:
This man said exactly what needs to be said to these whiny pissbabies who can't put the fucking fork down for one second and wonder why they're fat. There is literally no excuse for being a fatty.

God bless America.

Haha fat femorloids would still want to get raped by him

i want his lower third

I wish this was more common on the internet rather than soy boys screaming into their webcams for 5 yr old children for youtube fame

if someone ugly is saying that, he would be banned from youtube

Fat whores BTFO’d.

I see a man who is sick, tired, and fed up with "queens" who are thirsty as fuck for him, but expect him to love them for their body when they couldn't be fucked to even drop the fork. I would too if I kicked my own ass 24/7 just to have a bunch of fat sloppy fucks who ignored me before hit on me, but then cry for not wanting their fat rolls when not getting fat is the easiest thing in the world. Women are the biggest most pathetic useless do-nothing fucking whiners to ever exist.

Very based ngl

I think they got got erased off the internet a few years ago.

Everyone got triggered to hell by this guy.

He's our ally

what is the name of your avatar? im fapping to it rn

what is the name of your avatar? im fapping to it rn
Seija Kijin, its in my name. Literally named my account after her because she is my waifu, but I do wish to change the name ngl.
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Seija Kijin, its in my name. Literally named my account after her because she is my waifu, but I do wish to change the name ngl.
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
ah thanks. just finished my fap. the look on her face turns me on so much in that pic.

And women don't even have to kill themselves at the gym in order to make themselves more attractive like non Chad males do
Just simply not overeat
We live in a world where the biggest problem women face is having too much food to eat

I liked when your name said seijacel under it

And women don't even have to kill themselves at the gym in order to make themselves more attractive like non Chad males do
Just simply not overeat
I liked when your name said seijacel under it
Thats pretty old, surprised that you've remembered it tbh.

Currentyear is so pozzed by femicommunists that saying that being obese is unhealthy is now redpilled "hate speech".

true but chubby foids are hot
not fat tho
but skinny foids even worse than fat

just listening to that makes your T go up, men that are willing to hulk out and express themselves without altering their behavior to always adapt to roastie feelings and expectations are becoming so rare

how can you have an inspiring leader if every man is 24/7 sucking females' dicks instead of saying it like it is?

just listening to that makes your T go up, men that are willing to hulk out and express themselves without altering their behavior to always adapt to roastie feelings and expectations are becoming so rare

how can you have an inspiring leader if every man is 24/7 sucking females' dicks instead of saying it like it is?

there's a lot of guys like that

they just get insta banned off every site and get memory holed less than a day after they post, lol

so all that's left are ultra leftist soys

@RegisterUserName is this u in this vid

Watch him get positive feedback from soys and foids alike, just because he is Chad. If a sub8 were to say the same thing, he would be condemned to hell and back by said soycucks and roasties. If an Incel said this, he would get doxxed and metoo'd in an instant.

Last edited:

A major reason for why Trump got elected is that he never apologized for anything and had a history of offending whores. Real men want to be governed by a leader like that, not some faggot who is promoting feminism and constantly talking about how we need to help girls in Afghanistan get a doctor's degree.
The body positively movement was originally supposed to be for people with deformities and disabilities in a noble (albeit pointless) effort to try and help them not feel like shit about themselves.
That's really sad, foids really do ruin everything.

ur avatar is hot
ur avatar is hot
Looks like Mohamed Atta, LMAO.