Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad takes the Blackpill, then Chadsplains his abundance

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/aGQEsanE2oc

A Blackpilled Chad complains about how difficult it is, even for Chad.

The funniest part is the comments below.

Screenshot 20230118 1614472

Screenshot 20230118 1613572

Screenshot 20230118 1614272

It's just attention seeking or some sort of mental illness, tbh; he could ascend with 95% of the foids he knows, especially if tall, doubt he even understands the blackpill or what it means if he's complaining about life as a gigamogger blessed with the halo effect and the hypergamous Chad-worshipping of the modern foid... :feelsclown:

Sort of like the average humblebragging Looksmax user; I wonder how many times foids have given him IOIs? :feelsUgh:

I chadfish all the time and yea it's 1000x easier to get girls.

But what's 1000 times zero? It's like switching from Nightmare mode to normal or hard mode. It's still fairly difficult. Even the most attractive guys are only going to close on a small percentage of the girls they approach. The primary difference maker with chads is that they get WAY more chances with women.

I think this guy is having trouble because he genuinely wants a relationship. Women do not look to chads for relationships. A guy like this approaching a woman for a relationship is just off-putting. Every woman has a secret code that they follow where males like this are only used for short term flings and sex. He has too many opportunities to make for a stable betabucks style relationship..

I'll edit if I change my first impressions on this matter.

Be chad or die

>dinarichyperborean from the second screenshot

LOL I know this guy, he comments on several nightcore videos :lul:

It's just attention seeking or some sort of mental illness, tbh; he could ascend with 95% of the foids he knows, especially if tall, doubt he even understands the blackpill or what it means if he's complaining about life as a gigamogger blessed with the halo effect and the hypergamous Chad-worshipping of the modern foid... :feelsclown:

Sort of like the average humblebragging Looksmax user; I wonder how many times foids have given him IOIs? :feelsUgh:
he mentioned banging chicks off tinder did you not watch the whole video? He is just sick of the degenerate whores. Which to be fair I believe chads still get bs from toilets, women are so horrible even chad get cheated on divorce and cucked.

he mentioned banging chicks off tinder did you not watch the whole video? He is just sick of the degenerate whores. Which to be fair I believe chads still get bs from toilets, women are so horrible even chad get cheated on divorce and cucked.
A Blackpilled Chad complains about how difficult it is, even for Chad.
Still virtually lives life on administrator mode; I wonder how many times in his life he's mocked or harassed sub 5s. :smonk:

he said he can get hoes on tinder so whatever the shit this clown says doesnt matter

Still virtually lives life on administrator mode; I wonder how many times in his life he's mocked or harassed sub 5s. :smonk:
Kind of doubtful tbh normies and beckies where always the ones that bullied me. Punching down so far starts to make the one engaging in it looking bad it would be like ripping the legs off an ant as an adult you might start getting weird looks. People like to punch one or two levels down to make themselves look better. I did see chad bully normies though.

This shit is like a parody "omg every girl on tindr matches we me and I have free sex on tap but my life sucks because gigastacy won't marry me"
JFL honestly I don't mind chads acknowledging the blackpill but it's retarded when they apply it to themselves. This dude could easily get a high value girl to marry him. Dude wants his looksmatch meanwhile tons of incels just want virtually any girl to like us so long as they are not literal ogres.

Sick of chads complaining tbh. I'd rather he make a video saying the blackpill is real and being thankful that he is a chad who can still do well in modern society.

chad detected

opinion rejected

I chadfish all the time and yea it's 1000x easier to get girls.

But what's 1000 times zero? It's like switching from Nightmare mode to normal or hard mode. It's still fairly difficult. Even the most attractive guys are only going to close on a small percentage of the girls they approach. The primary difference maker with chads is that they get WAY more chances with women.

I think this guy is having trouble because he genuinely wants a relationship. Women do not look to chads for relationships. A guy like this approaching a woman for a relationship is just off-putting. Every woman has a secret code that they follow where males like this are only used for short term flings and sex. He has too many opportunities to make for a stable betabucks style relationship..

I'll edit if I change my first impressions on this matter.
You got a good Take on this . This Dude needs to Realize that traditional Relationships are dead .

Woman will Cheat and whore for Guys Like him or even Cheat ON HIM If He becomes to soft.

He likes the blackpill because it tells him he is inherently better than 80 percent of men without lifting a finger. He pumps his ego.