Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad stared at me at work when i stared at the girl he was flirting with

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
This guy with rubust skull and masculine face. Perfect nw1 shaved. Beard. Good physiqe. Not huge but big enough. Not very tall. Like 5 ft 10. He was arab. The girl. Arab as well but look european. 35 but look alot younger and was legitimatly hot. Both of them flirted the whole day. Looked like she wanted his dick badly. Then later in the day in class in a middle of a lesson im bored and im staring at her. I turn my head and i see this chad looking directly into my eyes. And i mean for like 2 min straight. He dident looked angry he just had a blank stare

I would love to know what went trough his head. He mogs me in every way possible. Why would he feel threathend by me? Maybe because im a jew?

I stare at chads girl all the time. When I go gym I just stare at his stacy whore in her leggings just watching real life FAP material.

. Why would he feel threatened by me? Maybe because im a jew?
He was observing your subhuman face while feeling superior and then wondering how bad your life actually is

keep it up and you'll end up on the 9 oclock news boyo.

He was observing your subhuman face while feeling superior and then wondering how bad your life actually is
Kek

Be careful, OP.

This guy with rubust skull and masculine face. Perfect nw1 shaved. Beard. Good physiqe. Not huge but big enough. Not very tall. Like 5 ft 10. He was arab. The girl. Arab as well but look european. 35 but look alot younger and was legitimatly hot. Both of them flirted the whole day. Looked like she wanted his dick badly. Then later in the day in class in a middle of a lesson im bored and im staring at her. I turn my head and i see this chad looking directly into my eyes. And i mean for like 2 min straight. He dident looked angry he just had a blank stare

I would love to know what went trough his head. He mogs me in every way possible. Why would he feel threathend by me? Maybe because im a jew?
Are you an arab as well?

That's why incels should lift and do martial arts, so no Chad can fuck with us ever again

probably thought you were trying to encroach on his pussy lawn.

he obviously didn't recognise the incel badge. :feelsmega:

hehe chad doesnt scare me....You shouldve stuck your tongue out at him.

I don't even care about chads anymore lol. I look at girls asses all the time and don't even try to hide it, I work near a college so there are tonnes of girls wearing leggings/yoga pants so I stare at then, even if they have a bf, because what's he going to do?

probably felt bad for you and was just wandering how you thought you stood a chance