Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad/Stacy having an Incel son is divine punishment

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
not necessarily Justiceful, because another Incel is born, but atleast the Chad and the foid are being teached a lesson,
they had fun their entire early life, got to have sex anytime they wanted, but with a cost.
their bloodline will cease to exist.

my dad and mom were chad/stacy

go fuck yourself

It’s more punishment for the incel than for Chad and Stacy tbh.

not gonna dox myself

both were above average, maybe chadlite/stacylite is more appropriate though, who knows
In before they were actually normie tier sexhavers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: and you misrate them

my dad and mom were chad/stacy

go fuck yourself
This. In their younger years, my mother was the one guys always went after and my father was the badass chad that even rode motorcycles and shit.
So I'm the divine punishment?

This. In their younger years, my mother was the one guys always went after and my father was the badass chad that even rode motorcycles and shit.
So I'm the divine punishment?
yes, were all Beelzebub

My Father used to fight in MMA. my mom is 15 years younger than him and he met her when he was 34 and she was 19.
I would kill to get a gf that is the same looktier as my mom. she mogs my looksmatch at atleast 5 levels.

yes, were all Beelzebub
Beelzebub never looked ugly though in any form people show him as and he tends to have to not look bad to be a charmer to "bring people to temptation".

I would like to be Beelzebub as at least I would look decent enough for someone to even look at me to be close to tempted at all.

My parents are both GL and had me, must have pissed off the man upstairs jfl. I feel like Rosemary’s baby

They had happy and fulfilling lives do you think they give a shit. They'd just gaslight and bluepill the poor son into oblivion to rid themselves of any guilt and that'll be that.

My parents were genetically modified. Despite this I am still incel.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

My mom was a 9/10 stacy and my dad was a 7/10 chadlite

I ended up as a 2/10 inkwell

cope.your parents will just have a bunch of other kids and try their best to forget about you.You will be the black sheep of the family.

I look worse than both my parents at my age :feelsbadman:

cope
chads and stacies don't care about bloodlines or anything like that so they don't care. i remember a post on fb i saw like over 10 years ago (just as i was about to drop out of high school) about how a foid said if she had no money she would only sleep with a good looking man but not an ugly one for money and then she added that if she had a child but it was uggers she would just let it starve

not gonna dox myself

both were above average, maybe chadlite/stacylite is more appropriate though, who knows
Not gonna dox yourself.. Pathetic you have nothing to lose.

their bloodline will cease to exist.
They can just try and get another child

Chad & Stacy never lose unless it's at the hands of a brave hERo

It's so weird, but it IS a thing. Two 10/10 parents often make ugly looking kids, often daughters that are too manly looking. You're more likely to have Chad/Stacy offspring if one parent is below 9/10.

Nobody deserves to be incel tbh not unles they are a tranny or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back