Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad spit on me in gym class and gets away with it, I get back at him and get yelled at

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
We’re in (((gym class))) in school playing badminton (which lives up to its name of BADminton) in teams of two, and my teammate and I are up against the school’s resident Chad and a foid I’m assuming is his girlfriend. The Chad carries this whore against us, and even when we were down like 10 points with a minute to play, I was still forced to play, against my consent.

I had had enough and when the time expired, Chad went up to me and spit on me. As he was going to report the score, I got him back, hit him right in the arm. Of course he got away with it but of course I got yelled at. I fucking hate society.

WHY DO (((PEOPLE))) HAVE TO RIG EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE AGAINST ME?

Last edited:
Should have knocked him out

Normies whoreship Chad. We aren't even human in there eyes.

lol this happened to me in elementary school, some fucker spit at me in gym class and i punched him and i was the one who got in trouble, jfl i wasn't gonna let him get away with that insult

Should have knocked him out
I’m not low inhib enough for that. I chucked a volleyball at this guy earlier in the year but I’m not about to risk getting in that big of trouble.

Also, if he knocked me out he would be given a medal, if I knocked him out I’d be executed.

Also, I bet IT-cels will post this with “r/thathappened” even though I just posted this a few minutes after it happened and it’s fresh in my mind.

Should have rented a van or a BMW

not only arm bro, his full conscious needs to be beaten up , knock that fucktard out next time

not only arm bro, his full conscious needs to be beaten up , knock that fucktard out next time
Read my previous replies. I’m not only too high inhib, but all the (((odds))) are stacked against me.

Should've not hit him

Spit hot vanilla latte to his face instead

fucking cunt was begging for a beating

Read my previous replies. I’m not only too high inhib, but all the (((odds))) are stacked against me.
They rule all aspects of our lives, the fucking kikesssss :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

You should’ve grabbed a bat.

fucking cunt was begging for a beating
He's chad, he doesn't give a fuck if he disrespects some incel. Society tells us to fucking bow and rot whenever we see chad.

I wish i was there and beat him for you

Dude wtf? You should've punched him right in the face as hard as you could

You should have smashed his face in with the racket