JFL Chad sperm donor has almost 200 children

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
89d 41m

In 2015, Vanessa van Ewijk, a carpenter in the Netherlands, decided that she wanted to have a child. She was 34 and single, and so, like many women, she sought out a sperm donor.

She considered conceiving through a fertility clinic, but the cost was prohibitive for her. Instead, she found an ideal candidate through a website called Desire for a Child, one of a growing number of online sperm markets that match candidate donors directly with potential recipients. Ms. van Ewijk was drawn to one profile in particular, that of Jonathan Jacob Meijer, a Dutch musician in his 30s.

Mr. Meijer was handsome, with blue eyes and a mane of curly blond hair.

:chad: :chad:

Meanwhile the roastie in question:

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Furious, Ms. van Ewijk confronted Mr. Meijer. He admitted that he had produced at least 175 children and conceded that there might be more.

The author of this article is puzzled why some sperm donors are able to have so many children. It's almost like all women choose the same Chad donors :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
152d 7h 5m
It doesn't matter the chad genes if the mothers are ugly bulldykes.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

#FREENATHANLARSON
★★★★★
149d 13h 49m
women can't lose. in other news water is wet

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
24d 13h 2m
Foid literally looks like a defurred boar

Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
3d 13h 42m
Should've put HIV in the sperm sample to give hypergamous foids AIDS

i Miss My Innocence

i Miss My Innocence

constant strive to be different
4d 7h 46m
We are slowly being bred out of existence. Chads are a prime example of natural selection at its finest. You can either cope, rope, or get lucky.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

#FREENATHANLARSON
★★★★★
149d 13h 49m
We are slowly being bred out of existence. Chads are a prime example of natural selection at its finest. You can either cope, rope, or get lucky.
More and more ethnicels are going to be bred into existence just look at india, niggas fucked so much that their gender ratio is skewed

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
215d 6h 20m
jfl. I don’t get why she’s mad. apparently she’s worried one of her kids will accidentally meet a half sibling and have sex? aside from the statistical unlikeliness of that, first generation incest (especially between half siblings) is mostly a social taboo with negligible genetic impact

seems like it’s just a form of mate guarding. she doesn’t realize that the type of man she wants (eg a tall, masculine Chad with clear skin and a strong jawline) is exactly what every other woman wants. she even describes him as being like “the boy next door” :lul: :lul: thus, she feels shocked and betrayed that he’s not committing to her and that hundreds of other women are flocking to his sperm

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Recruit
★★
1d 1h 17m
Actually, thats a much better method for foids because so they can be sure it's Chad's child.
There were often cases where trucels managed to smuggle their genes into sperm banks.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 1h 50m
I'm seriously considering hiring some gigachad to fraud and donate my subhuman genes

just for the lulz :lul:

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
105d 14h 57m
sperm donations is another reason why the dutch have grown tall.
Professional women in their 30s want kids so, they can just get chads sperm at the sperm bank

Felatio

Felatio

Jaw is Law
★★
23d 6h 46m
She looks like an orc from lord of the rings
besides that a child should have the right to be raised in a complete family.

Because of those sperm banks we will have an army of autistic and damaged kids in the next decade

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★★
27d 18h 54m
jeez hope the chads sperm was strong enough to offset that creatures genetics