Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad sperm can impregnate foids in swimming pools

Ok

20200312 151420

Who the fuck cooms no hands in the pool from looking at foids? Wtf?

CHAD WINS INCEL LOSES AND WATER IS FUCKING WET

Incels need to start coom-in-swimming poolmaxx

thanks OP. will I be suspicious in the teen swimming pool by myself? do you know of a waterproof remote controlled vibrating cock ring that I could purchase?

thanks OP. will I be suspicious in the teen swimming pool by myself? do you know of a waterproof remote controlled vibrating cock ring that I could purchase?
Coom into a vial and just dump it into a pool of stacies.

This can totally happen my wife got pregnant from the toilet whilst I was out of the country

Coom into a vial and just dump it into a pool of stacies.
I want to provide a perfectly fresh sample for optimal results. also any doctorcels have any advice for maximum sperm motility and durability? thanks

I call bullshit.

Low IQ coom article

btw is there any chance this could be a viable tactic in untreated water such as on ocean beaches or large lakes? :waitwhat:

its over for poolcels

... did no one read the article?

JFL at this foid's stupid claims.

Not the weirdest impregnation claim that I've ever heard. Read a story once about a hole claiming to have impregnated herself with semen from a used condom she found in a wastebasket.

its all about genes