Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad says nice guys are Creepy

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★

All it takes is a little sulfuric acid, and chad is no more :feelsdevil:

People hate good don’t they ? They just love evil so much

Being good is a sign of weakness (unless you're a chad ofc)
Then being evil piece of shit makes you strong ? Then I’ll rather be the weakest cuz that’s what the right thing is

yeah all that "confidence" is a by product of the positive reinforcement which is related to his looks and especially the FACE.

Chad doesn't respect good because his life is easy. When things get tougher and he has to back up his status, it will be different.

That Chad needs to be killed ( in cod)

Ruin his fucking face and let him see what it's like for us.

Based pancakecel (although the DNA will still be there encoded in his blood, so he can still get laid if he shows before and after pics):fuk:

I used to get mad at this kind of thing, but at the end of the day, all that this "nIcE gUyZ sUxX" shit is just about trying to explain to people that nobody is attracted to one's character, good or evil. Character is not expressed in the face, it is completely irrelevant to attractiveness. Normies don't want this to be true so they dance around it ("You're not nice, you just think you are but you're not!!!") without realizing the blackpilled truth that character is not a facial bone so it's quite irrelevant.

People hate good don’t they ? They just love evil so much

Yes, though most evil stems from foids, I believe.

I used to get mad at this kind of thing, but at the end of the day, all that this "nIcE gUyZ sUxX" shit is just about trying to explain to people that nobody is attracted to one's character, good or evil.

"Mirror, Mirror"

hope he gets raped by blacks

That guy is 173cm chadlet so ovER for him.

If foids liked nice guys they would never get abused

Oddly reminds me of ER, but in some other dimension.

The norwood reaper is creeping in on this faggot