Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad runs over foids and gets jail time

korcel

korcel

Recruit
★★
Screenshot 161

Why tf his eyes are so big?

Where’s the fucking Chad???

everything turned out better than expected

Idk he mogs me.
Just because he mogs you doesn’t mean he’s a chad ffs how many times do I have to explain? You’d think this was common fucking knowledge but no

Just because he mogs you doesn’t mean he’s a chad ffs how many times do I have to explain? You’d think this was common fucking knowledge but no
I mean he's Chadlite at worst. Could probably get any ethnic girl he wanted.

I mean he's Chadlite at worst. Could probably get any ethnic girl he wanted.
How can you judge when you can’t even see half his face?

Still has a better life than an incel

How can you judge when you can’t even see half his face?
He's White, can kind of make out what his nose looks like from his nose bridge, nice eyebrows, probably 6ft or over.

Biggest thing is that he has that mushroom hair bangs or whatever they're called that fuck boy White guys have nowadays.

edit: Also he's racing cars, which means he's low inhib.

Mogs me but still normie-tie, if he was truly a Chad he would have gotten probation.

He's White, can kind of make out what his nose looks like from his nose bridge, nice eyebrows, probably 6ft or over.
He’s probably high tier normie, if not chadlite at best so you still shouldn’t have called him a Chad in the title because that’s false. His brow ridge is most likely average but his eyebrows just make it look defined
Biggest thing is that he has that mushroom hair bangs or whatever they're called that fuck boy White guys have nowadays.
Hair halos him hard ngl. Hair can make or break you
edit: Also he's racing cars, which means he's low inhib.
Low inhib ≠ Chad

Mogs me but still normie-tie, if he was truly a Chad he would have gotten probation.
Dang really? Are you guys White? For me as an ethnic, the guy seems like Chad.

Dang really? Are you guys White? For me as an ethnic, the guy seems like Chad.
He's wearing a cuck mask so hard to tell tbh, it's kind of like how ugly chicks wear big sun glasses and look hotter than they're actually are.

not Chad maybe high tier normie. he was based and shouldn't be punished tbh

Two birds with one stone amiright

Don't care if not Chad, as long as he had sex he deserves jail-time.

Chads murdering or raping foids is the perfect crime for me. Chad gets locked up and foids suffer

Not a chad I think

chad-lite i think
[UWSL][UWSL]Okay, it makes me happy when sex lovers ruin their lives, I'm sure I participate in the race to impress some foid who was sure to fuck later, I'm sure the bastard with just 18 years (when the crime happened) had[/UWSL] [UWSL]more sex than all the members of this forum combined.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]He was also lucky enough to kill a whore and a future whore, that girl would one day be a bitch that went away.[/UWSL][/UWSL] :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[UWSL][UWSL]Here is the video, starting at 14:25 the sentence and its reaction.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GttGi0VOZ9s

herrin-1527115302-1833-1527268988-7833.jpg

[UWSL][UWSL]This is not a fucking chad![/UWSL] [UWSL]?[/UWSL] [UWSL]The guy is a 10/10 and mogs to 99.99% of this forum:feelsseriously:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

shitty eyes if be honest

Last edited:
Where’s the fucking Chad???
Idk he mogs me.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

lol what? So normies are chads too because they might you?
This has really been a trend I have been seeing lately. Almost everyone is being called a chad. This could have serious implications on the community and integrity of the blackpill.

He should be given death for not running over more.

Ethnics think every white guy is Chad :lul::lul::lul: